Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
copyrights, music, and any advice >

copyrights, music, and any advice

Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

copyrights, music, and any advice

Old 08-18-2009, 11:12 AM
Fork Horn

Default copyrights, music, and any advice

Hey all!
I'm 16 and have been hunting as soon as i was old enough. I have an incredible passion for hunting and wildlife, and so this year i decided to video all my hunts... just for the fun of it really, and i'm not using fancy equipment, but i'm getting it done, and i've got alot of video down already this year! I don't expect to sell a dvd yet this year, but i would like some advice just for the future as far as copywriting a dvd or getting someone to produce half a whack of em. Also where can i get good music(without lyrics!!!), and use it without getting into alot of hastle with composer copywrights etc... or maybe its not that complicated i don't know! Any advice is greatly appreciated.
btw i live in southern ont.
Thanks again and take care
Old 08-19-2009, 09:46 PM
Typical Buck

Google royalty free music and you should find alot of sites that have copyright free music to download or purchase.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:22 AM
Fork Horn

I use Sony Cinescore and Acid to compose my own royalty free music.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:24 AM
Fork Horn

There are programs to compose music too.
Old 08-22-2009, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I started getting some music from DigitalJuice.com right now. Great stuff that you can preview before you buy. You get 5 CD's for around $80 right now. They are also layered, so you can cut different parts of them out to get a different sound. With each track, there is 5 different lengths. All of them have a different sound and feel to them. So with 20 tracks per CD and 5 different lengths, you really get 100 clips per CD.