Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

South Dakota Pheasant

Old 07-18-2021, 08:54 PM
Spike

Default South Dakota Pheasant

Looking for an affordable place to hunt pheasant in South Dakota. Any ideas?
Old 07-19-2021, 05:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

pretty much any public lands in pheasant area's can be cheap to hunt, if you do your part !
I have hunted SD on DIY type hunts many times for prices few would believe , but again, it comes down to how much effort you wish to put into finding deals!

this means you making phone calls, and talking to a lot of folks in pl;aces you are willing to travel to.

IS there a certian part of SD your more interested in

Old 07-28-2021, 11:24 AM
Fork Horn

Will be tough to find a place this late in the process for the first few weeks of the season in SD. I would try forums specific to pheasant hunting if I were you.
Old 07-28-2021, 04:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

In SD it is legal to hunt the ditches along any road. They are considered public property. I have a shot a lot of pheasants out of those ditches.
Old 10-17-2021, 05:29 PM
Spike

If you are looking for the ultimate, WILD bird hunt you are at the right place. Located in the heart of South Dakota's prime pheasant country!!