Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Upland Bird Hunting
Greetings from an Italian hunter >

Greetings from an Italian hunter

Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

Greetings from an Italian hunter

Old 02-10-2012, 01:45 AM
Spike

Default Greetings from an Italian hunter

Good morning to all!
I am an Italian hunter, my name is Alberto, I live in Genoa, I have 50 years, two sons of the human race and two sons of the setter race !!! :: -))).
I like all types of hunting, particularly those with pointing dogs. Also practice hunting by rifle to deer, fallow deer, wild boar, ibex and Africans. I often travel abroad and have visited Africa, Kyrgyzstan, Lapland, Estonia, Argentina, Albania, Croatia, Great Britain, Poland .... I would like to exchange some hunting experience with you and show you a few small films that I made. I'd like you consider that are made ​​by a non-professional videomaker . Thank you for your answers and I greet you cordially. Alberto

My YoutubeChannel is : http://www.youtube.com/user/HuntingLife65
Old 02-12-2012, 04:56 PM
Spike

good movie with the dogs for that bird. i'm a hunter here in southern caliifornia. USA.
we hunt alot too. good deer and quail here. if you're over here on a trip... looks like you've had plenty get a tag here we'll go out together. but the rest of the country looks better. the girls are beautiful.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:15 PM
Spike

Alberto Hello.
My name is Domenico.I was born in Avellino and now live in Northern Ont.I really enjoyed your video on woodcock.It is my favourite bird and lucky for me where I live they are everywhere and in 20 yrs I have never come across another hunter.
Keep making those bird videos.