Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

Pheasant Hunting

Old 12-22-2008, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Pheasant Hunting

Do you guys know of any good places to go pheasant hunting in south Dakota for a week or so, any links to web sites that i could look at we are thinking about going next year and need to find a place to go. thanks guys
Old 12-22-2008, 04:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Pheasant Hunting

I went to webster the begining of november and there where still alot of crops in the field so it wasnt very good hunting. the last two days we wentsoutheast ofaberdeen and just started asking farmers if we could hunt, we were not turned down by anyone. they told us to hunt
Old 12-23-2008, 09:16 AM
Spike

Just about anywhere North of I-90 and East of the river is good right now. The cold weather and snow has got em bunched up really good. We own a place in Miller, SD that's open the next couple weeks, if ya need a place and there's a bunck of real good public around there.... PM me for more info.

Steve
Old 01-17-2009, 07:26 AM

I was in Eureka the first week of November and ran into the same problem birddog had. Too much corn standing. There were birds everywhere but they were a pain to get out of the corn.