HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Upland Bird Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/upland-bird-hunting-8/)
-   -   1st time dove hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/upland-bird-hunting/261080-1st-time-dove-hunting.html)

8mm 09-02-2008 07:31 PM

1st time dove hunting

Howdy yall i went dove hunting for the 1st time this evening an i had a blast cant believe i never went b4 i only got one bird see 5 missed one met some really cool guys that kinda took me under there wing an showed me what was going on all i can say is i will start hunting them more here are some pics

8mm 09-02-2008 07:32 PM

RE: 1st time dove hunting

an one more

Red Hawk 09-02-2008 07:49 PM

The first of many that will eventually fall to your gun :)

jstep89 09-02-2008 11:14 PM

it was my first time as well. heres a pic. im the one on the right. i got 6 and my friend got 6

wis_bow_huntr 09-03-2008 08:19 AM

wow need alot of them little buggers to get any amount of meat. I just dont see the point, but congrats anyways.

8mm 09-03-2008 08:26 AM

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

wow need alot of them little buggers to get any amount of meat. I just dont see the point, but congrats anyways.
Why u always have to post negative stuff on me Tony we been friends a long time an i never just get a good job congrats its always something negative then a congrats whats up with that lol

wis_bow_huntr 09-03-2008 08:32 AM

Becasue I can :D

ORIGINAL: 8mm

Why u always have to post negative stuff on me Tony we been friends a long time an i never just get a good job congrats its always something negative then a congrats whats up with that lol

8mm 09-03-2008 08:44 AM

ok so its like that i see. see if i give u any congrats this deer season

wis_bow_huntr 09-03-2008 08:46 AM

:Dyou know damned well you will :D

8mm 09-03-2008 09:05 AM

:Dyou know damned well you will :D

lol yea i will cuz ur my big bro an dont for get it cracker