HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Upland Bird Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/upland-bird-hunting-8/)
-   -   Upland Contest Teams and Scoring Sheet (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/upland-bird-hunting/260765-upland-contest-teams-scoring-sheet.html)

zrexpilot 09-14-2008 10:33 AM

RE: Upland Contest Teams and Scoring Sheet

I live in san antonio texas. I borderline the central and south zone. central started 9-1-08 and south zone opens 9-20 -08. I get to hunt both zones, longer season for me.

mongorunner 09-14-2008 06:00 PM

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

this stinks! we cant even hunt till oct 1st! im jealoous

yea im not much of a dove hunter, its just preseason practice for me, come pheasant season i hunt pretty much everyday, ill try and get us some points then sky ;)

skybuster20ga 09-14-2008 06:21 PM

sounds good. ill take care of the woodcock up here lol

Icetrey 09-15-2008 07:24 PM

UPDATED

Wlfdg 09-16-2008 05:33 AM

Finally got out for a little grouse hunting again. Wilson flushed 3, I hit 1. Single shot .410 makes for some challenging shooting.

Icetrey 09-16-2008 08:50 AM

Pic, Wlfdg?

To Team 1, guiys Ive been busy with keepin the genrator goin since we have no power. Its still pretty muddy but am hoping to get out and hunt soon. IKE has really took a tole on the town and 4 days without power really makes you appreicate the little things in life.

Wlfdg 09-16-2008 03:44 PM

ORIGINAL: Icetrey

Pic, Wlfdg?
No luck. keep getting "FILE TO LARGE" and Photobucket.com keeps sending the link to a benign page. I give up!

mongorunner 09-16-2008 10:34 PM

Pic, Wlfdg?

To Team 1, guiys Ive been busy with keepin the genrator goin since we have no power. Its still pretty muddy but am hoping to get out and hunt soon. IKE has really took a tole on the town and 4 days without power really makes you appreicate the little things in life.
trey you're just a go get'er eh?! glad yall weathered through the storm...!

jstep89 09-17-2008 10:32 AM

opening day

Icetrey 09-17-2008 03:52 PM

ORIGINAL: mongorunner

Pic, Wlfdg?

trey you're just a go get'er eh?! glad yall weathered through the storm...!
Yu gotta be, mongo
Its tough, 5 days without power and it'll probly be at least a few more!

BTW, since the opener, September 1, Ive killed close to 60 doves but only have a disposable camera. Well, that really dont matter when you leave it at home...:D