Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Upland Bird Hunting
 South Dakota Pheasant Hunting >

South Dakota Pheasant Hunting

Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

South Dakota Pheasant Hunting

Old 08-28-2008, 04:47 AM

Default South Dakota Pheasant Hunting

Come Pheasant Hunt at Little River Pheasant Hunts in South Dakota. Check out our FREE COMBO hunts we have available.

All inclusive package for a 4 night 3 day hunt is 900 + tax.

95% of all pheasants shot on our place are totally WILD. Most of the birds the state makes us release are either black's or buff pheasants. People like to mount them. There are a select few that make the winter each year and you will get pretty cross breeds. We will see maybe a dozen of these each season but you have a legitimate chance at a black or buff. Of a group of five people normally two or three will get one of the colored birds.

Everything is included in our all inclusive packages but your license, hunting gear and any alcohol you may want.

If we limit early in the day I will take you up to the prairie pothole region to hunt Sharp-Tail Grouse. There are also a good number of Hungarian Partridge both on our land and in the pothole region.

If you would like more info please go to our site at www.littleriverpheasanthunts.com or call me at 605-395-7799.