HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Upland Bird Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/upland-bird-hunting-8/)
-   -   Official-Team 5 thread! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/upland-bird-hunting/205007-official-team-5-thread.html)

Chasebaker 08-30-2007 09:34 PM

Official-Team 5 thread!

green=Checked In!
270ruger
Chasebaker
pheasantfanatic
Lethalconnection

Alrights whose going to be team captain??
What do want our Team Name to be??

pheasantfanatic 08-30-2007 09:41 PM

RE: Official-Team 5 thread!

I'm here!!!

How about "Bird Busters"??
Or "Bird Blasters"???

Chasebaker 08-30-2007 09:45 PM

"If It Flies Your way...It dies My way"..idk!!

pheasantfanatic 08-31-2007 06:15 AM

"If it flies, it dies"

lethalconnection 08-31-2007 10:37 AM

I like "If it Flies It Dies"

Well im headin out tomorrow for some grouse so hopefully we will be the first to put some points on the board.

Chasebaker 08-31-2007 06:51 PM

IDC..whose going to be captain??

lethalconnection 08-31-2007 07:09 PM

Well since you threw this contest together id say you may as well be captain too.

Chasebaker 08-31-2007 07:52 PM

I'm cool wit that..I'm captian of my Bowhunting Team...anyone agree with him

Team name "Bird Busters"...."Leadheads"...."Birds,Buds,and Guns"

pheasantfanatic 08-31-2007 08:57 PM

I'll go with you on captain too, Chasebaker. You were the one that started the thread and the contest.

pheasantfanatic 08-31-2007 09:09 PM

I'm going out in the morning for a little while and hope to get a few doves. I don't havemuch time to hunt tomorrow, but maybe I can get a few points on the board.

Good Luck!!!!
Pheasantfanatic

pheasantfanatic 09-01-2007 08:36 AM

Here's 5 points for Team 5!!!! I'll have a lot more tomorrow night!!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s252/huntingfanatic/100_2392.jpg

Chasebaker 09-01-2007 10:39 PM

that a way man!!!

Chasebaker 09-01-2007 10:43 PM

man..Well I didn't get to hunt Opener..but I'm going to carry my Shotgun while Shelling corn tomorrow!!!

pheasantfanatic 09-03-2007 12:07 PM

Hey guys!!! I need some help!!! I am the only one that has posted any points on our team!!!!:DTeam 2 is the only other team that has any points though, and I know they are right because I was hunting with hnt24.7 from Team 2 and he is the only one that has posted points on there.

Also, we need a name!!!!!

Chasebaker 09-03-2007 04:43 PM

Skill=Kill!

Chasebaker 09-03-2007 08:46 PM

DO WORK SON!!!!

man..hopefully I'll get a couple tomorrow!!!

lethalconnection 09-05-2007 03:26 PM

Well i hit my prime grouse area the other day and i got SKUNKED, problem was it decided to rain all day so they were holding really tight to the trees and thick brush. But im headin out this weekend again and next weekend to so hopefully i will be able to get some on the board soon.

Chasebaker 09-05-2007 09:15 PM

alright man!

pheasantfanatic 09-11-2007 12:33 PM

Well, I think my dove season is over for this year. We had a cold front come through and it pretty much made all of the doves evacuate the area.:(And Ionly got to hunt 3 times and only got 10 birds!!!!So I guess I'll wait until pheasant season starts on Nov. 4.(oh yeah!!:)) And, I just found out yesterday that I may be able to geta job workingfor an outfitter that is not to far from me. I would be guiding pheasant hunts!!!!! Plus be able to do some serious hunting and hopefully rack up some points for our team!!

Also, we need some activity on here. It is pretty quiet on this thread.;)

lethalconnection 09-11-2007 03:44 PM

Well i went out on Sat but i was mainly hunting for elk but i had the Flu-Flu with me and got a shot off at one grouse but i missed unfortunately but im hopin to get out again on Mon or Tues or both days with the shotty and finally bag myself a bird.[&:]

pheasantfanatic 09-14-2007 05:42 PM

Hey guys, I just posted 5 more points on the scoring thread for our team. Is anyone here dove hunting besides me??? I am the only one that has posted any points.[&:]

lethalconnection 09-14-2007 07:36 PM

Im goin for opening day on partridges tomorrow so ill have some points to contribute to the team as of tomorrow then i may bag a few grouse out hunting on Mon

Keith Miller 09-14-2007 08:51 PM

is it too late to join a team? i can really rack up points for you guys

pheasantfanatic 09-14-2007 08:53 PM

PM Chasebaker, you should be able to find his name in the scoring thread. He will be able to tell you if there are any openings.

pheasantfanatic 09-14-2007 08:54 PM

ORIGINAL: lethalconnection

Im goin for opening day on partridges tomorrow so ill have some points to contribute to the team as of tomorrow then i may bag a few grouse out hunting on Mon
Sweet!! We really need some more points. Team 2 is kicking our tails. The bad thing is, the one with all the points on team 2 is one of my buddies that I hunt with all the time.[&:]:)

lethalconnection 09-14-2007 09:32 PM

Well I should beable to fill my limit tomorrow the partridge numbers have been goin up the past few years soo thats good. Ruffies and spruce grouse open up too out where im heading but they are a rare sight but hopefully i can put some points on the board for us tomorrow, then a few grouse on Mon and Tues.

lethalconnection 09-15-2007 02:34 PM

Well all i have to say is SON OF #[email protected]#$!! Worst opening day ever, i couldnt believe it only had 2 birds bust out of the bush all day, but i did notice ALOT of predatory birds such as owls and hawks and osprey so im thinkin the higher number in predatory birds have made the partridge numbers drop drastically, i usually limit out every time i go there.[:@][:@][:@][:@] Time to find a new place[:@]Only thing that happened all day was i had a moose scare the crap out of me, he sure busts from the bush a whole lot different then a partridge:D

lethalconnection 09-16-2007 09:27 PM

Well Pheasant its a good thing we got you on our team cause it seems your the only one keepin us in this thing. Im headin out tomorrow and iam so determined to shot a damn bird its not even funny, they have been avoiding me all year and i think i can hear them laughing at me. ITS ON NOW:D

pheasantfanatic 09-17-2007 08:26 AM

Yeah,

I see that ryanaller from team 3 just posted a TRUCKLOAD of points on the scoring thread. We are REALLY behind now. We need to do some serious hunting.

lethalconnection 09-17-2007 04:25 PM

Well i got one, not much but at least i got the skunk off my back, just need to wait till it gets a lil bit colder here then i start to see more or when snow hits the ground cause then the grouse are super easy to spot.

pheasantfanatic 09-17-2007 04:38 PM

Sweet!!! Now I'm not the only one with points!!!!:)

Chasebaker 09-18-2007 02:43 PM

man..I'll try to score on some...just out of ammoi and too concerned on my bowhunting...sorry!

pheasantfanatic 09-18-2007 07:02 PM

I ahve the same problem. I'm out of ammo!!!! (and no money to buy any[&:]:))

pheasantfanatic 10-03-2007 09:43 PM

Hello???? Anyone here???? Let's hear some talk!!!:)

lethalconnection 10-03-2007 10:16 PM

Well im still kickin around, i havent been out hunting for anything lately, ive been to busy workin havent had time to hunt and i dont think i will beable untill the weekend after next. But i heard there is snow up in one of my grouse spots and when there is snow on the ground that means good grouse hunting. As for partridges i have a lead on a few new spots that i will hopefully go out and try soon. How about everyone else.

Chasebaker 10-09-2007 07:15 PM

Sorry guys...been busy..and deer Season has kicked in!

lethalconnection 10-10-2007 01:16 PM

Well guys by the looks of it im 80% certain i will have the time off to go out on Tues for some partridges and pheasants and my buddy is bringin his dog so i should have some good numbers to put up on the board for us.

Chasebaker 10-10-2007 07:52 PM

Alright!!

lethalconnection 10-23-2007 01:44 PM

Well as you may have been able to tell i didnt get out last week cause my work was being super gay but im gettin laid off pretty soon, so that means free time to hunt, plus im goin out for elk and deer on Wed for 4 days and during mid day ill be headin back to camp to bag supper.....grouse;):D, then head back out for the evening hunt. So hopefully i will have a few points to add when i get back.

lethalconnection 10-27-2007 04:20 PM

Well guys i put some points on the board for us, got 6 grouse, one with the bow too:D

Now if you have never hunted for Ruffies, well they are dumb lol. Here is an example

These three musketeers stood in the road when we are driving down it. I hoped out with the shotty, popped the one in the middle, the one on the right just rolled down the little hill to its right and the one of the left didnt move even as his buddy was floppin around in front of him, so i popped him too, then i went after the third one but he managed to evade me. Not the smartest birds lol