Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

Official-Team 5 thread!

Old 09-14-2007, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official-Team 5 thread!

Hey guys, I just posted 5 more points on the scoring thread for our team. Is anyone here dove hunting besides me??? I am the only one that has posted any points.[&:]
Old 09-14-2007, 07:36 PM

Im goin for opening day on partridges tomorrow so ill have some points to contribute to the team as of tomorrow then i may bag a few grouse out hunting on Mon
Old 09-14-2007, 08:51 PM

is it too late to join a team? i can really rack up points for you guys
Old 09-14-2007, 08:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

PM Chasebaker, you should be able to find his name in the scoring thread. He will be able to tell you if there are any openings.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: lethalconnection

Im goin for opening day on partridges tomorrow so ill have some points to contribute to the team as of tomorrow then i may bag a few grouse out hunting on Mon
Sweet!! We really need some more points. Team 2 is kicking our tails. The bad thing is, the one with all the points on team 2 is one of my buddies that I hunt with all the time.[&:]
Old 09-14-2007, 09:32 PM

Well I should beable to fill my limit tomorrow the partridge numbers have been goin up the past few years soo thats good. Ruffies and spruce grouse open up too out where im heading but they are a rare sight but hopefully i can put some points on the board for us tomorrow, then a few grouse on Mon and Tues.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:34 PM

Well all i have to say is SON OF #$@#$!! Worst opening day ever, i couldnt believe it only had 2 birds bust out of the bush all day, but i did notice ALOT of predatory birds such as owls and hawks and osprey so im thinkin the higher number in predatory birds have made the partridge numbers drop drastically, i usually limit out every time i go there.[:@][:@][:@][:@] Time to find a new place[:@]Only thing that happened all day was i had a moose scare the crap out of me, he sure busts from the bush a whole lot different then a partridge

Old 09-16-2007, 09:27 PM

Well Pheasant its a good thing we got you on our team cause it seems your the only one keepin us in this thing. Im headin out tomorrow and iam so determined to shot a damn bird its not even funny, they have been avoiding me all year and i think i can hear them laughing at me. ITS ON NOW
Old 09-17-2007, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah,

I see that ryanaller from team 3 just posted a TRUCKLOAD of points on the scoring thread. We are REALLY behind now. We need to do some serious hunting.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:25 PM

Well i got one, not much but at least i got the skunk off my back, just need to wait till it gets a lil bit colder here then i start to see more or when snow hits the ground cause then the grouse are super easy to spot.

Quick Reply: Official-Team 5 thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.