Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

birds for sale

Old 01-06-2003, 05:11 PM

Default birds for sale

Hello, I am a new user to this community and i would like to know if any of the users would know where i could find some upland birds for sale exe. (quail, Phesent, Chucker) in the northern Kentucky area or in the souther Ohio area. I would appriciate it if you could e-mail me back some information at [email protected]

Thank you.

Old 01-14-2003, 06:33 PM

Default RE: birds for sale

I've tried to email you a couple of times & keep getting a failure notice a couple days later. So here is some ideas for you.... 1st check with local hunting dog & sportsmens clubs, They have to use pheasants & other game birds for all field trials. Dog trainers also use some live birds & can be a help in finding birds too. KY or OH division of wildlife or fish & game might be able to tell you where they get the birds they stock. You might also try hunting preserves, 4H clubs or Ridgway hatcheries www.ridgwayhatchery.com they are in LaRue OH they have pheasants chuckars & bobwhite quail. I hope this helps.

There is NO such thing as a bad day HUNTING
Good Luck & Good Hunting
Dan
Old 01-14-2003, 11:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: birds for sale

Check the hunting clubs like titanhunter said. Most game farms will charge about $10 a rooster. Good luck.
Visit My Updated Hunting Page