Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Upland Bird Hunting
 New Way to Kill Partridges!(pic) >

New Way to Kill Partridges!(pic)

Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

New Way to Kill Partridges!(pic)

Old 11-13-2006, 12:56 PM

Default New Way to Kill Partridges!(pic)

So out deer hunting the other day and my cousin was able to bag himself a partridge while driving back home from the hunting area. He flew right out in front of the truck and my cousin nailed him with his 5000b slug. Hit square in the head no damage to the meat. Drove two hours home with the bird stuck to the grill and he didnt even know it was stuck there.Found it pretty funny and good eatin too. Huh and they say you need a gun to kill them...HA.

Old 11-13-2006, 03:21 PM

Default RE: New Way to Kill Partridges!(pic)

hahahha nice kill ive done that with a robin wish it was a quail though lol
Old 11-13-2006, 04:39 PM

haha we've done that with a few birds. We hit a pheasantwith our motorcycle once. That was rather interesting.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:53 PM

How much are tose 5000lb slugs, do I need my -5 ga.?j/k now thats the way to do it.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:39 PM

one time in the parking area to our favorite hunting area, there was a pheasant. i tried flushing it towards the fields, flew towards a road. a car was flying by at the same time..the bird got the crap knocked outta it. the car stopped, the pheasant got up, and flew away. i was so surprised the bird survived. the car was going like 50 mph...
Old 11-15-2006, 05:41 PM

I got into my truck at the hardware store the other day and my dog was in the front seat pointing two huns that were in the parking lot under a pine tree, it was a good laugh, i could have used one of those 5000lb slugs then.
Old 11-18-2006, 07:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wow, that is definetly one way to do it. I've had couple of suicidial dove hit my car few times.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:47 AM

i was out in my huntin cabin in elk county forrabbit season and there were like 4 doves onthe road walkin all over and this car comes flying and so all but one dove stay there and when the car is like 1 foot in front of it the dove jumps up and gets thepoop knocked out of it. it was hilarious
Old 12-20-2006, 03:21 PM

Reminds me of that comedy bit from Ron White about his brother-in-law and deer hunting!

Old 12-20-2006, 07:51 PM

I prefer to grill my birds on the BBQ!

Quick Reply: New Way to Kill Partridges!(pic)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.