Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

PA pheasant hunters..

Old 11-08-2006, 09:40 PM

Default PA pheasant hunters..

is there any one in pennsylvania on this forum who hunts pheasants.. if so where at... anyone around central pa?
Old 11-09-2006, 03:27 AM
Spike

Default RE: PA pheasant hunters..

Jimmy,

I'm a PA Pheasant hunter, I hunt mainly in the Southeast and lower Northeast section of the state. This year my work schedule and family obligations haven't allowed me as much time to get out as I would normally hunt.
Old 11-20-2006, 01:04 PM

I'm new to upland bird hunting, but I really want to get into it. I've been hunting whitetail and squirrel for about 11 years. Looking for a little change and diversity. I live in Carlisle and hunt locally. I'm looking to start getting into it here next year. I think I'm going to ease into it at first though. Email is the best way to get a hold of me ([email protected]).
Old 11-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Typical Buck

Pennsylvania Pheasant Hunting and Pheasant hunting preserves-
GamebirdHunts.com offers a complete directory of PA Pheasant Hunting Locations and Preservers. In addtion to the preserves listed below, Pheasants are stocked on State Game Lands, properties enrolled in the Commission's public access programs, state parks and federal lands. Public access lands include both farm game and safety zone projects. Detailed maps of State Game Lands are available at Game Commission Offices, as well as on the agency's website (www.pgc.state.pa.us) by clicking on the "Game Lands" section on the homepage. [size=2 arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/size]

Old 11-22-2006, 04:58 PM

Yeah, Pheasant hunting in PA can't be beat. N O T !!!