Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

one more day

Old 05-02-2005, 03:02 PM

Default one more day

The turkey season is about over for me . there is one more week but i can only hunt the last day sunday becase of work. i had a chance at 2 tom's this year it just didn't work out at thge end .and this weekend i walk all over the land i hunt try to hear a gobble but got nothing with my call's.it's been very windy the last week and thinking the bird may have move off my friends land .should i try the same hot spot on the last day of turkey season if it's still windy or go to my friends farming feild and see if they show there ?
i know that they go to open feild when there is wind but the bird have been mostly in the back of my friends land and the feild is on the there side of his land and been trying to plow it the last week but have had tracker problem and may not have it plow buy next weekend . i'm not sure if the trackter will scare off the bird if they plowing the feild .any help well be good thanks and wish me luck i need it
Old 05-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: one more day

i've found tractors don't bother them too much they just stay out of the field, but still are on edge of the woods