Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 WI HUNTERS POST PICS HERE >

WI HUNTERS POST PICS HERE

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

WI HUNTERS POST PICS HERE

Old 05-03-2005, 04:27 PM

Default RE: WI HUNTERS POST PICS HERE

keep the pics comming!!
Old 05-05-2005, 11:37 AM

FINALLY figured out how to make the picture small enough to post! here it is....

ORIGINAL: BSTNFREEK

Got this bird this morning! Saw him from the blind, about 400 yards away, wouldnt come in to ANY cals, some me and my buddy did a belly crawl about 200 yards up through the corn field, then were able to get into the trees and crawl for about the last 200 yards, started comming out of the trees when we were close to the tom, drew my gun, and 3 toms came out of the woods and started attacking the tom that I just spent almost 40 minutes stalking!! Sat there for 3 - 4 minutes watching 4 toms brutally beat each other up over the one hen that was in sight, when my tom broke off for a second (the whole time this is happening I am 20 - 30 yards, standing up, gun drawn from these turkeys) I pulled the trigger and the rest is history. cool thing is, have some of it on video, but cant figure out how to post a video, I'll keep trying though!!

ps... I anticipated posting a pic, but cant figure out how! can someone PM me and tell me how to do it, same with video if anyone knows. Thanks!! Sean
Old 05-05-2005, 01:01 PM

Here's is my 8th bow killed bird. Shot him on the morning of April 24th. Wasn't the largest bird Iv'e taken, but I'll take the first good shot I can get at any longbeard. 20.5lbs, 10 1/8" beard and 7/8" spurs. Shot him from my Double Bull blind at 15yds.

Old 05-05-2005, 01:06 PM

Here's another. My Buddy got his first bow killed bird on opening morning of the 2nd week. 23lbs, 9 1/2" beard and 3/4" spurs. It's great when a plan comes togeather.
We both have tags for the 5th week of season. We are both hoping to double up on Tom's again.

Old 05-05-2005, 02:17 PM

Oldtwohairs, I really like the coloration in those fans, especially the 2nd one. Very nice color to those birds! Congrats.
Old 05-05-2005, 02:36 PM

here is my buddies bird......

Old 05-05-2005, 02:43 PM

Thanks! I thought that the coloration in that bird was quite differant also, it's almost a blonde color. I have never seen that in any of the other birds that I have taken around my place.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Fork Horn

22lbs. 10 inch beard, 1 inch spurs. April 29th, first tom

Old 05-09-2005, 09:28 AM

any more pics?
Old 05-09-2005, 09:31 AM

wish I could...4 days on Buffalo County hills about killed me and struck out on a gobbler

Quick Reply: WI HUNTERS POST PICS HERE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.