HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Turkey Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting-5/)
-   -   Harry Blodgett Is He Dead Or Alive? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting/96167-harry-blodgett-he-dead-alive.html)

Turk_man 04-02-2005 03:34 PM

Harry Blodgett Is He Dead Or Alive?

I have ordered 2 calls from him and he cashed the money order but now I can`t find him anywhere. I have received a number of e-mails from others who also are having the same problem. Seems the checks get cashed but the calls never show up. Maybe there`s an explanation but I think more and more that the explanation is all to simple! Doesn`t answer the phone or e-mails for 2 weeks[:@].

Pat_Ely 04-02-2005 05:18 PM

RE: Harry Blodgett Is He Dead Or Alive?

I wish I had DELETED his post sooner. Turk what I would do if I were you is contact your local police dept and file a theft by fraud charge. Keep records of you rmoney orders and find out as much as you can about thsoe, where they were cashed and where you sent everything, his address, what you were supposed to recieve for your money.

Turk_man 04-02-2005 06:38 PM

I CC`d every e-mail and every letter, including copies of everything he sent me. I will contact the authorities, hope he comes to Canada or I run into him in Corning. If I get a judgement against him here and he crosses the border they hold him.

Bldhound 04-02-2005 11:08 PM

Turk_man,

What kind of calls did you order from him? I have calls in stock that I will give you a GREAT deal on let me know what you wanted & I might be able to fill the order. Check my profile for my website or PM me. I promise you will not be disappointed in our calls, I cant stand it when people rip someone off.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Turk_man 04-03-2005 08:31 AM

Thanks for the offer but right now my main concern is to track him down and get my money! I`ll show up were he least expects it. I have no problem hiring an investigator to find him or paying a lawyer to sue him on principle alone. I will be contacting the police in New York on Monday. Sometimes it`s hard to remember that there`s scum like this out there but I will spend a great deal of time and money to make sure everyone knows what kind of piece of crap he is.

ultimag 04-03-2005 08:54 AM

wasn`t there a post awhile back stating that there is a problem with an ex partner or employee at blodgett calls? TurkMan i hope you find your man

dhuntingr 04-03-2005 09:13 AM

now that u bring it up yea i think there was a post awhile back about that

nceahunter 04-03-2005 10:31 AM

from what i understand, bodgett calls have gone out of buisiness or sold to another co.

Wirehair 04-03-2005 11:20 AM

Its a shame you didn't order your Blodgett Calls from Cabela's, they'd be a lot easier to find. Good luck.

Turk_man 04-03-2005 11:32 AM

I was looking for a couple hand made calls not a laser engraved mass produced call:eek:, instead I got nothing. Thank god there`s call makers like Larry Bean who understand not only how to make a great call but also customer service and care about their reputation!