Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Want your own Wingbone call? [Pictures added at end] >

Want your own Wingbone call? [Pictures added at end]

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Want your own Wingbone call? [Pictures added at end]

Old 04-07-2005, 08:47 PM

Default RE: Want your own Wingbone call?

Hopefully I'll be able to send some wingbones your way. I think it will be awesome to have one of these calls. Do you have any pictures you can show me of what yours look like. Thanks and good hunting this year !
Old 04-08-2005, 06:27 AM
JW
Super Moderator

I'll rustle some up from my latest series.... and post this weekend....

JW
Old 04-13-2005, 03:50 AM
JW
Super Moderator

For those getting birds...save those wings......we can make a call out of them and I will help you do it...

JW
Old 04-22-2005, 08:40 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Bringin this back.....people are getting birds and would be happyt to make a call for them.

I do not sell these! Just make em for ya!

JW
Old 04-22-2005, 01:49 PM
Super Moderator

JW, I work for an outfitting service based here in Mo and also run hunts in Illinois and Iowa. I will collect as many of dem bones for ya as I can. Will be in touch when I have something for you. You may get more than you expect...LOL
Old 04-23-2005, 07:38 PM
JW
Super Moderator

And I will take all I can get - thanks.....

Now nothing is free....and I do not sell these calls....but will make calls for you and any you choose depending on # of wings sent.

Deal always is send a pair get a call back.

Maybe your outfitters would like to treat their clients and I certainly can do that!....or as I have always said....you don't want any calls......I pay for postage once I ahve the wings.

JW
Old 04-23-2005, 09:24 PM
Super Moderator

BTW- JW! Happy Birthday !!!
Old 04-23-2005, 11:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

JW, I did recieve my call a week ago or so and it looks great!! If I happen to stumble on a bird or 2 this year, I will be sending you some more!! Thanks Again!!
Old 04-24-2005, 06:39 AM

I'd just like to reiterate that these calls are a work of art. Thanks JW! You got a pair of Fort Campbell Eastern wings coming.

By the way, happy birthday too.
Old 04-24-2005, 09:39 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Here are some pictures tow hat I have made and some wierd calls due to bones that have ben broken inthe birds life.

The above are Leg bone call/Stirkers I use.

other side

These are some calls I made out of Canada goose wings. I use them from the truck for long distance locators.....need to make some more but in a shorter variety.

Some personal favorites.
Due notice the "O"-ring used to quickly locate the sweet spot for me and I use these "O"rings as a hands free holder at times when I have the gun up and need that one more cluck.

Making the many I do I do run into broken bones that have healed. I don't run inot these too often and do save them for myself.

Notice the tip of one mouthpiece and the middle bone both broke during the birds life.

And soem Mini - wingbone calls I make with the pieces I have left over. Minis can be hands free......more like my pocket rocket for talkin' Turkey!

And then a differnt type of call. I repaired a call for someone and he sent me a call that one call up fromthe bottom. I thought that it was rather unique so I tried to make a few. They work just fine!

Now the bottom two in these pictures and the top call is what I make. The thread wrapped one was sent to me from Priarie calls (Larry Gresser- much nicer than I make!)I leave them a little longer than normal. But can make them any wya you want!

JW

Quick Reply: Want your own Wingbone call? [Pictures added at end]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.