Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Team #9 "Limb Hangers" Roll Call!! >

Team #9 "Limb Hangers" Roll Call!!

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team #9 "Limb Hangers" Roll Call!!

Old 02-23-2005, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Team #9 "Limb Hangers" Roll Call!!

So lets hear where you guys are from, and what states you will be hunting this year. Lets also try to come up with some names for our team.

I currently live in Clifton Park (Albany area), NY and will be hunting in Bradford county PA, Central Vermont, and possibly NY as well this year. I have 2 tags for VT, and one for PA, not sure yet if I will get tags for NY. Last year I tagged out in Vermont, and managed to call in 6 legal birds with a few others tagging birds I called as well. Here is a quick pic of my first bird last year.

Old 02-23-2005, 02:33 PM

Default RE: Team 9 Roll Call!!

Name's Mat, from Springfield Illinois, been hunting Turkey for 4 years, and have been rewarded with 2 very nice birds, both 20+lbs with 10+" beards

Hopefully this year will be no exception, i finally got a nice 12ga magnum to replace the old 20ga (i missed 2 with the 20 )

Ive been practicin the calls, and i think i'll be more than ready for the season when time comes

Mat
Old 02-23-2005, 02:44 PM

My name is Dustin, I'm from Fayette county, Illinois. I will be hunting in this county only I believe, maybe clinton county also(see if I get a permit)
Old 02-23-2005, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm on the west side of Iowa. I am looking forward to another great season hunting Tom terrific! [8D]
Old 02-23-2005, 09:52 PM

I am from Southern Ohio. I have been turkey hunting for 9 years and have taken 13 birds (none my first year). My state is the only one I plan to hunt. Good Luck
Old 02-23-2005, 09:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

they grow good in new york..heres mine(still havent figured out how to post pics)
look at my other pics i have some recent ones

http://www.hunt101.com/showphoto.php...=998&password=
Old 02-23-2005, 10:57 PM

Here you go Allseasonhunter7

This is how you do it.
1. Get your pic on a site like where you had this one.
2. Go to your pic that you want to post and RIGHT CLICK on it.
3. Go down to properties and LEFT CLICK it.
4. A box will appear on the right hand side. Look for where it says Address [URL]
5. Go to the very end of the address and LEFT CLICK and HOLD it and drag back to the beginning of the address and let off the LEFT CLICK. The whole address needs to be highlighted for it to work.
6. RIGHT CLICK on the highlighted address and select copy.
7. Come back here and select reply to make a post.
8. Somewhere in the box where you make your post you need to do this.
9. Type this [img]
10. Now you need to RIGHT CLICK beside [img] and select paste. This will put your address or URL beside the word [img]
11. Now it should look like this so far. [imag*]http://www.hunt101.com/img/211713.jpg. I had to leave the "e" because it posted it the first time.
12. Now you need to type this after your address or URL [/imag*]
13. Now this is what it should like. [imag*]http://www.hunt101.com/img/211713.jpg[/imag*]
14. Notice that I left the "e" off the word [/imag*]. I had to do this because if I left the "e" on it would have posted the pic.

That is how you do it pretty much step by step. Try your pic and see if it works. Note: You won't have to go to your hosting site to get your pic just use the one I put up for you.

I had a heck of a time learning how to do it.

Old 02-23-2005, 11:05 PM

Best wishes from Washington Hunter (Team 5), have a great season and hunt safe guys! Good luck!
Old 02-24-2005, 06:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Allseasonhunter7

they grow good in new york..heres mine(still havent figured out how to post pics)
look at my other pics i have some recent ones

http://www.hunt101.com/showphoto.php...=998&password=
Nice bird! I know they have good birds around there, my mothers side of the family is all around Auburn (Weedsport) and there are tons of deer and turkeys out there.
Old 02-24-2005, 06:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

How about some names guys?

Quick Reply: Team #9 "Limb Hangers" Roll Call!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.