Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Let's Hear From Team 8

Old 03-03-2005, 05:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Let's Hear From Team 8

This is my first year doin this team thing on here so forgive my ignorance... How do you prove what your turkey scored???
Old 03-03-2005, 11:47 PM

Did we decide on a name and is anyone out there going to use their stick and string?
Old 03-04-2005, 06:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice bird,Bro... time we come together as a team, and prepare for battle.
Old 03-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Fork Horn

What is at stake here??? Do we win anything other than bragging rights???
Old 03-04-2005, 03:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

XArmy55 ...To get your bird scored...everyone send's me a pic of your bird...along with a $10.00 service fee, and I run it through a computer program I came up with...then I'll send you your score...The winning team get's a all payed 1 week hunt with Rob Keck..!!!!!!...[tip]...the larger tip's sent with your $10.00 fee alway's seem's to help with your score.........LOL....naw....it's and Honest score by the hunter....and all ya get is bragging right....but it's a fun contest...Pat alway's seem's to do a grerat job hoasting the contest....."Welcome to the Team"...
Old 03-07-2005, 03:48 PM

Well yall, 1 more week and I'll be out in the woods!! I have seen a few
good prospects so, I hope to have a pic soon of Gobbles!!
Old 03-07-2005, 09:25 PM

What's going on? Sorry for the late arrival. Been tending a new son born 2/17/05 and scouting birds and uh...working.

So, the name is ....?

What's the rule about hunting several states? Biggest bird of the season now matter where it's from? I'll start in MS and finish in NH, hunting KY, TN, VA in between. Ky is looking decent this year. Been hunting a sly one for a while, he'll be the one if I take him, at least a 5 yr old bird. Glad to be here and hope everyone has a safe and prosperous season along with a lot of fun!
Old 03-13-2005, 12:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Roost em 1st....Guess our offical name is.."Team 8".....kinda sad....Been 6 day's since any member's put up a post....does'nt say alot for team spirit. You can post every bird you take during the contest...but only your biggest bird will count. Our season here open's the 15th of April, so still have a month of waiting and scouting, but ought to be an awesome season..
Old 03-13-2005, 01:41 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: XArmy55

Do we have an official name yet.. Some of the other teams got some good ones... Tom Takers??? hmmmm, I guess i really don't care... Just my thought...

"the Long Beards"
"the Struttin Spurs"
"the Banana Beards"
"the Goblin Gang"

I put in my 2 cents, but no one wants to respond.. Our team sucks... lol your right, no team spirit on this team... oh well, When my season starts, I'm gonna hunt and when I get 1, I'll post it....
Old 03-13-2005, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

"Tom Taker's" is fine with me.....My wife is also on our team.....so I know of at least 2 more hunter's that'll post score's......Anyone here know how to make a sign for us..??...I'm puter stupid when it come's to that sort of stuff.. [:@]

Quick Reply: Let's Hear From Team 8

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.