Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Trips this Spring---With friends not outfitters!!! >

Trips this Spring---With friends not outfitters!!!

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Trips this Spring---With friends not outfitters!!!

Old 02-06-2005, 08:19 AM
Typical Buck

Default Trips this Spring---With friends not outfitters!!!

What trips do you have planned this spring with your hunting buddies? I mean no paid trips with guides, just good ole pick up game of hunting so to speak.
I am going to NC again this spring to hunt with youngbuck76 and NC hunter. Not sure about anywhere else yet, none of my other friends have asked yet [8D][8D].
Just a recap from last year it really didn't matter what we got, I met adn made some greta new hunting friends. I can tell you that it didn't matter cause Youngbuck and I had 5 gobblers at 25 yards strutting and all you heard was you shoot, no you shoot, no you shoot. a memory that will last a life time. Pat
Old 02-06-2005, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Trips this Spring---With friends not outfitters!!!

Yep some of my favorite huntin buddies besides my family are a couple of kids I take annually!She'll be 13 this year but one young lady in particular has taken 3 longbeards over the last 3 years with better than 10 inch beards!!Plus I take her hog huntin too and I'm glad I'm this end of her barrel!!
Old 02-06-2005, 08:37 AM
Typical Buck

I will be hunting mt. wy. s.d. on a 10 day trip I wish Icould throw Nebraska in their but I have guys I work with that want to go hunting also on the weekends Iwill be going to idaho I can hunt from the first sat. in april to the end of may
Old 02-06-2005, 10:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be makin my annual trip tp Ontario to hunt with Adrian and he'll be here to hunt .Other than that nothin is planned so I'll just play it by ear
Old 02-06-2005, 10:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

My son and I will be camping out with some friends on the specail youth weekend in NY.
Old 02-06-2005, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not sure about anywhere else yet, none of my other friends have asked yet
Wow, I just got a crazy idea!!
Want to go turkey hunting?

I have lots of waterproof gear this time, and a driver's license
Old 02-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Fork Horn

I'll be going to wiscosin,nebraska, and south dakota. That south dakota hunt is a blast! Love to hunt those merriams. This will be our first trip to nebraska. Is it mid april yet?
Old 02-06-2005, 05:27 PM
VP

I'll be heading to West Tex to chase Rios for about 5 days with my Dad and a couple of friends. After that, hopefully around the first of May I'll be hitting Nebraska for 2-3 days and SD for another 3 days- Havnt found any buddies brave enough to join me for that adventure yet.
Old 02-07-2005, 07:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

my hunting buddy of 25 years & I,will be heading to ALabama this March for the 1st time. We've always wanted to hunt Ala, and now have an opportunity with my daughter living there now. Don't care if we kill or not...that's not the #1 reason we're going. It's the commraderie that keeps us at it, even if the mts are getting a little too steep these days.....it's about the friendships & memories to us.......
Old 02-07-2005, 09:37 AM

This is my first season but I do have one trip planned to western Kansas. I got invited to hunt some private property in April. Other than that I plan on hunting an area about 45 minutes from my house in Denver.

Quick Reply: Trips this Spring---With friends not outfitters!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.