Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 HUNTS/OUTFITTERS   THREADS ! >

HUNTS/OUTFITTERS THREADS !

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

HUNTS/OUTFITTERS THREADS !

Old 01-22-2005, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default HUNTS/OUTFITTERS THREADS !

Too anyone that has just decided to add another little PLUG to your Hunts from the Classified area!

If I see anything that has to do with Money or Hunts offered in this forum will be DELETED with out any Warning. This forum is not for you convenence to make money ,it is here to help out others that enjoy the sport Of Turkey Hunting.

I will Not waste my time checking all over this web site to see if you have posted in another forum here , IT IS GONE (ZAP!) No questions asked.

I exspect the other Mod's here to follow along with this and help keep this forum Clean. Its been a respected place over the years and I new this was going to happen since these added on Forums.

I'm I Pissed ! you dam right , because your playing with my Time ...BT/Adrian
Old 01-23-2005, 02:53 PM

Default RE: HUNTS/OUTFITTERS THREADS !

I see they hit a nerve with you B/T only thing you forgot to tell was you're only 3'5" so all they have to do is hang you on a door nob. Good luck this yr in the contest bud looking forward to the fun again this yr.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Geez, sounds like someones team ain't goin to the Super Bowl. Bobby
Old 01-24-2005, 01:54 PM

most people come here looking for info like that. you must just be one of those psycho control freaks.
Old 01-26-2005, 05:20 AM

most people come here looking for info like that
If that is the info you are looking go to the classified forums. Adrian is right this has been a non commercialized board for years and it does need to stay that way. Also so name calling is not tolerated in here. If you can't show some respect we don't want or need you here. My post was a little ribbing to Adrian no harm intended; yours was RUDE!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2005, 08:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Enjoy your one and only post here bgtom!!!This isn't the "want add"section of bbs!!!This is one of the most "ON TOPIC"forums around because of the moderator we have here!!!
Old 01-26-2005, 03:50 PM

Hey Young Buck:
In the name of non-commercialization, how's about removing the rushcreekdeerlure addy from your signature!
Old 01-26-2005, 03:53 PM

Hey Young Buck:
In the name of non-commercialization, how's about removing the rushcreekdeerlure addy from your signature!
Well let me think about that one a min ummmmmmmm NO!!!!!!!! We are a paid advertiser here and not until one of ADMIN request so.
Old 01-26-2005, 04:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

If I wanted comercials I'd watch the Huntin Channel.Thanx BT.For keepin this site ad free.
Old 01-26-2005, 08:43 PM

Damn pot/kettle

Quick Reply: HUNTS/OUTFITTERS THREADS !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.