HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Turkey Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting-5/)
-   -   wing bones (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting/74585-wing-bones.html)

14-point bass 10-02-2004 07:28 AM

wing bones

Havent been on here for a long time and was wondering if anyone has link to instructions on making wing bone call?I sent on set to a guy on here,wont mention name but he was e-mailing me and all of a sudden he stopped and I never did get my wing bone call.Pretty rude.Even sent him postage so he wouldnt have to pay.Do my own for now on.

DHF:KYLEN 10-02-2004 10:06 AM

RE: wing bones

[:@]

Sorry to hear about your experience. Here's what I did to do the one that you see below.

That's a home made wing bone call out of my true extreme southern Florida everglades osceola baby. :D:D:D:D

Here's the link that I used for the information.

make your own wing bone call

Hey, I see you're from Indiana. What part? I have family up there in Washington, Boonvile, Tell City, Indianapolis. Plan on sneaking up your way this year to partake in wildlife bounty.:D:D:D

14-point bass 10-03-2004 08:15 AM

Thank you very much for info.Im from Indy origanally but moved to Dugger,IN in 95.About 100 miles s.w.of Indy.Blessed with 100's of coal mine strip pits and plenty of state property to hunt and fish,love it.Early archery just came in Fri.havent been out yet.Indiana just implemented fall turkey season for next year,not sure if I will partake in it though because of deer being in and dont seem too interrested if the toms aint gonna gobble but might try it.Good huntin and fishin to ya and if ya need any info from this area let me know,will be on here reguarly now.;)

DHF:KYLEN 10-05-2004 05:17 PM

Bass

:D:D:D:D:D

Shot in the dark here big man. 14-point bass, = deer and bass fisherman. If so, here's a link to some photo's. My father caught his biggest bass in Ind. But not my son.:D:D:D

Only if you like bass fishing.

JW 10-07-2004 01:21 PM

RE: Bass

14-point bass

Sent you a PM.

Was it me? If ti was respond to the e-mail...err...PM

Then not too worry........winter project for me that's all.

JW

14-point bass 10-14-2004 07:57 PM

Hey ,wow what a bass.Was that in IN?How big and where.?Better watch it,your boy might out big bass ya one of these days. Good fishin and huntin to ya.Thanks again for wing bone information;)

DHF:KYLEN 10-14-2004 08:35 PM

:D
No man, it's extreme southern Florida.[:@] The half eaten bass was huge, and the one inside was a keeper too. Here's a link to a true Florida Peacock bass. When these boys hit it's like a cinder block slamming the line after it's just been thrown off a roof.;););)

You ever make it down here I'll take you. As far as the information, no problem. That's what this site is for. Plan on slipping up your way this year for some duck, deer, and turkey hunting. Have a brother who's a CO in Washington.

The first link on the page no longer works. It goes to a revolving web site that eats the last post. So you can no longer see it. Just scroll down to see the one I pasted on the board.

Florida Peacock Bass