HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Turkey Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting-5/)
-   -   Hunting celebrity (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting/67106-hunting-celebrity.html)

Mr. Longbeard 07-25-2004 03:59 PM

Hunting celebrity

If you could share a hunting camp with one of these guys who would it be???

For me it would have to be ether Ronnie "Cuz" Strickland of Mossy Oak or Will Primos... I've never meet either of these guys but from what I've read and seen in hunting video's they seem like they would be cool to hang around:)

Washington Hunter 07-25-2004 10:30 PM

RE: Hunting celebrity

For turkey hunting, I would have to say Ray Eye...

mauser06 07-25-2004 11:50 PM

ted nugent.....definently....he seems like a wild dude....i know a guy that reminds me of him....this guy is nuts......he took buffalo with a stick bow last year.....he has more stories then a good book...hes a great guy to talk to.....he took me rappelling and rock climbing..hes wild....and his hunting stories are crazy....he showed me a spot where we climbed he killed deer from....he had to use his climbing gear to get there...and used that as his stand...he said the deer run by the cliff all day long once the shooting starts...and he had to stay tied on his ropes to hunt....thats nuts....nugent seems like hes a wild guy too....and seems like hed be fun......

Adrian J Hare 07-26-2004 05:54 AM

I all ready have spent time with a few. Most of the guys are class acts. No matter what company they seem to promote , they all tend to get along with one and other and most seem like great people when it comes to there personal life. ...BT

Buckeye Mike 07-26-2004 12:19 PM

Ray Eye or Matt Morrett. I don't know either of them (except for hearing them speak at shows) but their hunting stiles and philosphies (although a little different from eachother) tend to go pretty well with mine (at least based on what you see in the videos).

huntnma 07-27-2004 03:58 AM

who wants to hunt with those guys when i have all of ya'll ;):D:)

Adrian J Hare 07-27-2004 04:47 AM

huntnma :D where not the big guys , but I'm sure that we can keep up ;)

Did you ever get the invite I sent you to come and end one of these Canadian turkeys. I thought you would enjoy a hunt up this way...BT

jalvja 07-27-2004 02:40 PM

LMAO,Adrian we all know you're not a BIG guy:D:D And Ma can pick me up on the way.

VP 07-27-2004 04:31 PM

ORIGINAL: jalvja

LMAO,Adrian we all know you're not a BIG guy:D:D And Ma can pick me up on the way.

Your killin me with the short jokes Jim!!!

johnch 07-27-2004 08:49 PM

If I had my choise it would have been Fred Bear RIP