Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 PA Opening Day Is Finally Here!!!! PA Hunters Stand up and Be counted!!! >

PA Opening Day Is Finally Here!!!! PA Hunters Stand up and Be counted!!!

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

PA Opening Day Is Finally Here!!!! PA Hunters Stand up and Be counted!!!

Old 04-30-2004, 11:58 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: PA Opening Day Is Finally Here!!!! PA Hunters Stand up and Be counted!!!

Clearfield Co. - I'm heading that way in about 2 hours.
Old 04-30-2004, 01:02 PM

Default RE: PA Opening Day Is Finally Here!!!! PA Hunters Stand up and Be counted!!!

Will be heading to Butler/Clarion for a fish/hunt. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2004, 04:59 PM

Been waiting all winter. Have two good birds picked out in northwest PA(Warren,Mckean,elk border). Hoping to bring home #1
Old 04-30-2004, 06:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I went last Saturday for the youth season, didn't get one though. While all you lucky guys are hunting, remember me...I'll be taking the SAT[] I'm probably gonna go the second weekend
Old 04-30-2004, 07:09 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: PAhunter86

I went last Saturday for the youth season, didn't get one though. While all you lucky guys are hunting, remember me...I'll be taking the SAT I'm probably gonna go the second weekend
'Tis why i am taking them June 5th good luck!
Old 04-30-2004, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I might go if I don't have anythin else better to do.LMAO
Old 04-30-2004, 09:38 PM

I'll be out at the crack of dawn here in Armstrong Co. The birds have just about scratched every square inch of our woods. I'm gonna set up in the exact spot I got my bird last year.
LET'S GO!!!
Old 05-01-2004, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I might go if I don't have anythin else better to do.LMAO
And what the heck would be better???
Old 05-01-2004, 08:34 PM

You know I didn't hear a single turkey this morning just a few hunters.
Old 05-01-2004, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Adrian , had a very short hunt this morning. After a friend roosted a bird on a mountain side the night before , My Cousin and Adrian walked into the Public grounds and setup. Lucky enough they got close enough in the guess in the dark of the roosted bird , that the Hunted lasted about 1 minute after flydown.
18 Lb
8inch BD
1 1/8th spurs

I was close with my son but movement at the wrong time ended it a little faster then I wanted.

Quick Reply: PA Opening Day Is Finally Here!!!! PA Hunters Stand up and Be counted!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.