Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

i dont understand

Old 04-27-2004, 07:20 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: i dont understand

...I THINK ITS CALLED...........POSTED PROPERTY.........[:-]
Old 04-27-2004, 07:22 PM

Default RE: i dont understand

ncwannabeduckhunter,
Man i can tell ya. I felt exaclty as you do right now at the begging of the season...in fact i started a post much like this but my title was "worst turkey hunter ever". So i know how you feel. Those movies are edited and edited. Dont use those to judge your hunting skills. There are other movies that you shouldnt watch to judge performance either.....but that is a whole other topic
Just keep going to the woods and asking questions..if you can get someone to show you and help you. I asked a member from here "broken bucket" and he showed me alot . I learned to just chill out and be patient. I know have 3 brids under my belt.
If you know there are turkeys in your area, then they can hear your calls. listen to these guys they know what they are talking about. Hang in there and dont give up. It wil lhappen and you will never forget it

good luck