Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

New video clip

Old 04-13-2004, 03:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: New video clip

Wow, that is an awesome video. Do you have a show on some outdoor television station? What exactly is Doemasters? I did visit the site the other day to view your gamecam pics and they were great too!
Old 04-13-2004, 06:27 PM

Very nice video. I can't wait until I get my first.
Old 04-13-2004, 06:38 PM
Typical Buck

I know what you mean Zak123, maybe i will get from behind the camera the next week or so and get to pull the trigger myself
Old 04-13-2004, 06:42 PM
Typical Buck

Glad you enjoyed the video, no show for Doemasters as of yet but we do help with a hunting show here in the Southeast called Woods and Water Outdoor Show with Tommy Wilcox. Tommy found the Doemasters website and hired me on to do his website, TommyWilcox.com, and then acquired myself and my friend Donny, he also posts under this name on this board, to help film for his show when we have free time outside of our normal jobs. Donny and myself have been filming our hunts for the last 6 years now or so and wouldnt have it any other way, nothing like being able to share your hunts with other people and reliving the moments over and over again. The last 2 turkey hunts we have did this year should be own his show coming up as soon as i get him the master tapes.

The show runs on

Tennessee Valley Z-TV 11

Huntsville, AL Z-TV 11

Birmingham, AL WOTM 19

Montgomery, AL ABC Affiliate

West Alabama WVUA 7

Meridian Mississippi WTOK 11

Louisiana COX

Florida Pan Handle COX

East Texas COX

Southern Arkansas COX

We hope to grow more and more as time goes on.

ORIGINAL: G-Dawg_02

Wow, that is an awesome video. Do you have a show on some outdoor television station? What exactly is Doemasters? I did visit the site the other day to view your gamecam pics and they were great too!
Old 04-13-2004, 08:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Great bird's and video! Cograt's to you's guy's

nubo
Old 04-13-2004, 08:31 PM

Great video!
Old 04-13-2004, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Doemasters

Is there anything you guys can think of that might improve our videos? Keep in mind ya'll are seeing the condensed version with these clips.
Great video, thanks for sharing. Any chance of viewing a longer version?

As far as tips to make it better, I would try to get more footage of before and after the shot. Also, 3 words;

-Tripod,
-Tripod,
-TRIPOD

I'm in the same boat as you. Going to be taping some hunts upcoming and not looking forward to dragging a tripod up and down hills all day but that's what everyone suggests so I guess I will. It will make all the shots more stable and easier on the eyes.

Great video though and keep it up. Let me know if you have any tips for me as I'm new to video.
Old 04-13-2004, 10:20 PM
Typical Buck

Power,

Thanks for the kind words. We do take tripods, but it's really dificult to use them in most of our set-ups. As for more before & after footage, this video is actually around 10 minutes long. We got almost 3 solid minutes of this turkey working his way towards us across this field. It's virtually impossible to compress it all to show you guys on the computer. It would just take too long to load & view. Again, I'm glad you enjoyed our work.
Old 04-14-2004, 08:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry about that. After posting I visited your site and realized you guys are much more of pro's at this than I could ever be.

Some of us do have a phat pipe for our internet so if you have a bigger video available I'm sure some of us would love a chance to download it. I would even be willing to host it for a while for you if you need. I have my own web server at home which makes it very nice. I even have a 185mb hunting video of my wife's elk hunt this last January for download (visit my website for the link, under the 2004 link).

Like I said before, if you have any tips you'd like to give a new videographer I'm sure I could use some pointers. Thanks DM.
Old 04-14-2004, 09:28 AM
Typical Buck

Hey Power,

We're just a couple of guys having fun. My only advice to you is always... ALWAYS... carry a camera. Some of the best turkey displays & unbelievable moments have happened to us without a camera. You might not be able to use every video you shoot, but you certainly won't be able to show what you should have filmed. Now to me, a nice harvest is kinda hollow without it being caught on film. I've been able to go to the turkey woods 6 times this year We've taken 5 birds on film. Out of those 5 we have deemed 2 worthy to share with ya'll.

Quick Reply: New video clip

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.