HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Turkey Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting-5/)
-   -   WANNA TRADE A HUNT? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting/5386-wanna-trade-hunt.html)

gobblestopper 02-12-2002 07:57 PM

WANNA TRADE A HUNT?

HAS ANYONE OUT THERE THOUGHT ABOUT DOIN SOME TRADIN. A TURKEY HUNT FOR A GOOSE HUNT. OR SOMETHING OF THAT SORT. WRITE BACK AND BE NICE!

Deleted User 02-12-2002 10:55 PM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

haveme1 02-12-2002 11:11 PM

RE: WANNA TRADE A HUNT?

I hunt on my own land. Do you ? If so then let me know if you want to do some trading.
I live in central Mississippi.

HighKnob 02-13-2002 05:15 AM

I don't know why we don't do more of this. I should be ready for some swap hunts next season. I'm building onto my cabin this spring and having a well drilled. Kinda what I had in mind doing when it's finished. Good luck.

moonge 02-13-2002 09:14 AM

turkey hunt for a bug buck hunt in IL?

Dan O. 02-13-2002 10:04 AM

I can offer spring turkey, fall deer, bear, duck, goose, grouse, rabbit, coon. There's spring and fall salmon (byob), summer pike and bass. Not luxurious, but adequite.

Dan O.

gobblestopper 02-13-2002 04:58 PM

well i am glad to see i have struck some interest in you guys. my turkey hunting spots are limited, but during waterfowl season, i do kill alot of ducks and geese. my deer spots are mediocre. can we give out our real addresses on this sight? the reason i ask, i havent seen nobody else talk about it. i could trade a goose or duck hunt for something. especially a turkey hunt or bear hunt. talk to me!!!!

Deleted User 02-13-2002 11:06 PM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Adrian J Hare 02-14-2002 05:21 AM

Dan O are you an Outfitter in Ontario ?

I would love to trade off for hunts , but the problem with Ontario is that safty Seminar the all Turkey hunters are required to take before hunting here. That puts my place in a different situation and makes it hard. Fishing , ya I have Tons of rivers here that hold some of the best Trout and Salmon fishing has to offer and it is possible. The way the MNR has it set up for hunting, A Non Res. has to be with a licenced Outfitter to hunt most big game animals in Ontario or be a registered Landower or have family that has. Small game is possible, some Waterfowel but the timing has to be right....BT

Edited by - BOSSTOM on 02/14/2002 06:23:45

HighKnob 02-14-2002 08:04 AM

Got some pretty good bow hunting for deer and turkey. Should have all the cabin work done by fall. Could have someone in for turkey next spring. Would love a hunt for merriams or osceola's next spring.