Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

new hunting toys

Old 02-14-2004, 07:40 PM

Default new hunting toys

anybody getting any new hunting equipment for the up coming turkey season. just bought pair of rocky boots, a new scope for shotgun, strikers,and probably my best thing to buy was a rain suit. tired of the cheap rain suits that don't hold up.some decoys,stylus pen light, and a turkey seat. now i need a whell barrel to carry everything.
Old 02-15-2004, 06:20 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-15-2004, 06:32 AM

Default RE: new hunting toys

I just bought a pair of LaCrosse Alpha Burly boots yesterday!!!!I'm sure that won't be all.
Old 02-15-2004, 09:28 AM

Brokenbucket,
where did you get that call, do they have a website.
Old 02-15-2004, 09:55 AM

Hey, gs how's it going, i am looking for a good rain suit too , could you tell me what kind you got and where you got it. thanks and god bless.
Old 02-15-2004, 10:23 AM

I just ordered a Cody Spec 1 in slate while I was at the Harrisburg show, now I have a month to wait for it. Got to speak with Bill and Travis for the 1st time since I started running Cody Calls five years ago. What a great group of guys, can't wait to get my hands on that Spec! Also got a new Bucklick Creek vest, the Highback model. A new Blodgett Legacy glass and a Tracker II box. Oh yeah, I got a new gun too .

BB,

Roger sent me one of his Gobbler Slate's to try, I agree it is a good-sounding call. But I just couldn't justify spending that much for a call with a graphite pot. I do like slates with a wider calling surface like that one, if he made them with wooden pots I'd probably have one.

Tyler
Old 02-15-2004, 11:02 AM

Gobbler Tracks

the one i got was from cabela's its called micro pack rainwear.
fits nicely in your vest.its not the best one out there but it wil fit your budget for about 100.00 for jacket and pants.
Old 02-15-2004, 12:25 PM
Fork Horn

Just picked up yesterday a new pair of Rocky boots,a couple of decoys,and a Browning Gore tex rain coat. Still need to get the rain paints.Got more then enough decoys,but I'm always looking for ones that are more lifelike and packable.
Old 02-15-2004, 02:13 PM
taw

Just bought a red dot scope and soon to be getting a choke tube(as soon as I decide which one?).
Old 02-15-2004, 02:23 PM

I got a new Glass/Slate call made by Andy Kaiser of Kaiser Kalls, I also got a new pair of Rocky Snake boot's. A good quality rain suit is on my to get list.

Quick Reply: new hunting toys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.