HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Turkey Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting-5/)
-   -   Hello to all team 1 members. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting/51546-hello-all-team-1-members.html)

rutnstrut71 02-01-2004 08:56 AM

Hello to all team 1 members.

I just wanted to say HI to eveyone on team 1 and actually to everyone here as I am new. As I know most of you are I am chompin at the bit to get into the turkey woods. I will have to wait a while here as today is our first day above zero in the last five. It is going to be a heat wave today 10 above zero, on the downside we are supposed to get 8 to 10 inches of snow by Monday afternoon. All I can say is COME ON APRIL, actually I wuold be happy with March so I could get out and here some gobbling. Goodluck to all hunt hard and hunt safe.

Rutnstrut :)

huntnma 02-01-2004 09:07 AM

RE: Hello to all team 1 members.

just wanted to be the first to welcome ya to the forum:D....i'm here whining about 60 degree weather, lol..happy hunting , be safe and good luck :D

Bobgobble2 02-01-2004 09:18 AM

Another welcome your way..and as a team1 member i hope you bust one of them bigole Wisc longbeards!!!:D

Pat_Ely 02-01-2004 09:51 AM

Wanted to just Welcome to the Flock. Sit down kick your shoes off and put your feet UP ( cause it does get kinda deep in here sometimes)[&:]. I hope you enjoy our forum. Pat

rutnstrut71 02-01-2004 10:17 AM

Thanks for the welcome, Bobgobble I love bustin our big birds up here. But to tell the truth I get a bigger rush out of calling them in for others. For the last 5 or 6 years I have called for about 10 to 15 hunters a season and wouldnt have it any other way. The best is calling in a big old gobbler for a 1st timer, The look on thier face when a bird gobbles at 30yds is priceless.:)

Bobgobble2 02-01-2004 11:26 AM

[:-]

BearMt 02-01-2004 12:51 PM

Welcome and don't feel so bad about the weather. You can count on one hand the number of times the temps. been above freezing here in S.E. PA since late Nov.

Snow on the ground and deer season behind us it can't be long now til things start to green up and the birds come out of hiding! ;)

wacker 02-01-2004 09:38 PM

Welcome to the board!! Which zone will you be hunting?I'll be hunting zone 39.

Go Team #1

rutnstrut71 02-01-2004 10:05 PM

Wacker,
I will be in zone 19.

Borch 02-04-2004 07:45 PM

Welcome to the board. Let's go team #1!

This weather has been brutal. At least we finally have some snow on the ground. I've been seeing turkey's all over the place.