HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Turkey Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting-5/)
-   -   Huntin buddies on differant teams? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting/51142-huntin-buddies-differant-teams.html)

bamabuck27 01-28-2004 08:39 PM

Huntin buddies on differant teams?

I was just wondering how many of you that are on the hunting challange have hunting buddies that are on another team. I'm on team #2 and I've got a hunting buddy on team #10.

jepcho 01-28-2004 08:48 PM

RE: Huntin buddies on differant teams?

No I dont have hunting buddies on any other teams, actually I dont even really know anyone here yet, let alone hunt with them. But I would like to get to know you all. By the way, I'm on team 2 as well. Lets Go!!!! Good luck to everyone this spring.

ShawneeHunter 01-28-2004 10:56 PM

I'm on team 3 and my hunting buddy that got me started with this addiction;) is on team 5.We are still going to hunt together this year when we can.
He scouts for our deer hunting spots and I scout for our turkey hunting spots.
The good thing I reckon is he wont know the REALLY GOOD spots:D.I already told him there is one particular gobbler I'm after this year if he's still there.
I just saw that I have another buddy that is on team 5 also.I reckon I better get my gun to pattern good at 60 yards so I can have a chance:D.

Good Luck to you.

Brampton Mike 01-29-2004 02:03 AM

:D Interesting..i'm on Team 10 & have a hunting buddy on Team 2!!!!! [:-] Brampton Mike [8D]

Pat_Ely 01-29-2004 10:32 AM

See I told YOU this was going to be a CHALLENGE[&:].

bamabuck27 01-29-2004 07:05 PM

I think it's going to be fun. The funny thing is my buddy that is on team 10 does most of the calling for me. At least he did last year. We had fun and he did call up some long berds but with some beginers mistakes I let them get away. This year we hope to change up some and both of us call for each other, that's if I can finnaly score one of my own. So I guess you could say we are both on team 2 and on team 10 since we are still going to keep our game plan for our hunts this season. :D

6pt125lbs 01-29-2004 07:14 PM

yea sure nuff im on team 5 and another one of my huntin buds is on team 4 almost got the same team butne ways

Bldhound 01-29-2004 10:52 PM

I'm on TEAM 6 & one of my partners (Slee) is on Team # It don't matter!! LOL
Don't worry Slee Ol' buddy I'll try to pull of the magical turkey herding event this year again..............just stop relocating! LOL

Gobbling Buck 01-29-2004 11:59 PM

I think it's going to be fun. The funny thing is my buddy that is on team 10 does most of the calling for me. At least he did last year. We had fun and he did call up some long berds but with some beginers mistakes I let them get away. This year we hope to change up some and both of us call for each other, that's if I can finnaly score one of my own. So I guess you could say we are both on team 2 and on team 10 since we are still going to keep our game plan for our hunts this season.
That's what you think.[8D] I got my #1 jake call tuned up and sounding real good.[&:] Just kidding. We'll have loads of fun again this year. I've just gotta make sure all my tree trimming has been done before season.;)

Bldhound 01-30-2004 02:55 PM

Gobbling Buck about where are you guys hunting in Alabama? I was down there during the Christmas vacation deer hunting just Northwest of Tuscaloosa.................had a great time.