HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Turkey Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting-5/)
-   -   Team 10.......How 'bout it? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting/50570-team-10-how-bout.html)

Gobbling Buck 01-24-2004 12:27 AM

Team 10.......How 'bout it?

Hello to all on team 10. Where is everybody from? I'm from the center of the Heart of Dixie. If there's anybody on the team that likes to travel or is here in the state and wants to hunt turkeys in Bama, PM me and we'll get a hunt lined up. I'll be getting a late start to the season this year due to expecting a little girl, but after I get the wife taken care of I'll be in the woods. By the way, my name is Jay and I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you better. Good luck and great hunting..............Jay

Brampton Mike 01-24-2004 06:20 AM

RE: Team 10.......How 'bout it?

:D Brampton Ontario Canada here.......[:-].....go Team 10 go!!!!! Good luck on the new baby Jay! Brampton Mike [8D]

Antler Eater 01-24-2004 07:31 AM

....Did somebody say Team 10??? I'll be sticking close to home here in western Iowa looking for one of those heavy weight Toms and wishing all of my fellow team members from North to South, and from East to West, the best of luck.

KYhunter14 01-24-2004 03:27 PM

I am in Kentucky. I have about four different sites I am planning on hunting. One of the places is public land and there are loads of turkeys, another is private land and I have seen some monster toms on this place. Hopefully I will be able to take a couple of good birds and help the team. I like the idea of going out to hunt and trying to help out the team. It is more incentive to hunt hard and long. Can't wait til April 15th. Good Luck everyone.

djkiller 02-11-2004 03:38 PM

dominate.....dominate... we are going to kick some butt. residing in Michigan here and getting real pumped up!!!!!!! have some prime farm land to hunt!! what's are team experience? I have 15yrs. in turkey's and love the wood's. and one last thing. GOOD LUCK TO ALL MEMBERS OF TEAM 10!!!!!!!!

DJ,

KitsapCaller 02-11-2004 08:40 PM

I'll be hunting in the great state of Washington...home of the Merriam's, Rio, and Eastern! I'll be giving it my best shot on most likely a Merriam's on the eastside north of Spokane on some private property. Taking my 870 Super Mag finished off with Mossy Oak Break-up camo stocks and Tru-glo fiber optic sights and sling loaded with Remington 3" #6 through a Remchoke Super Full choke tube. Absolutely deadly! Hope to also share my love of this great sport with my 10-year old son going on his first turkey hunting trip this year.

I may be the "weakest link" on our team. Four years hunting turkeys with no gobblers successfully taken. But this year I have private access so I hope to have an "exclusive" on some toms.

Go get 'em teammates! We can take this thing! Good luck and keep it safe, ethical, and fun!