Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Let's go team #2

Old 01-30-2004, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Let's go team #2

Hey guys, I be up here in NW Montana along the B.C. border, had gobblers actually wake me up last year here in the bush, I am only allowed one in the spring and another one in the fall, providing I get drawn, they are uping the quota here from 75 to 150 birds in this district so I really don't think that will be a problem. Good luck guys and have fun, Bobby
P.S. My bird last year was 19#'s with a 9" beard, walked within 10 feet from me and popped it with a 22 coming right to me head on.
Old 01-31-2004, 04:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Adrian,You're just a big baby I'll be huntin here in Pa and also in Ontario.This year Bobgobble 2 will be huntin with Adrian and I.Poor guy won't even get to see a bird.(he's on another team)
Old 01-31-2004, 04:39 AM
VP

Hey Jalvja and BT-
I already got Bobgobble to keep a weary eye on you "TWO"-

Told him not to leave his meat missle or turkey vest laying around unattended with you two- Might be sum funny business going on...
I think Bobgobble is gonna have the upper hand thou, BT cant hear so he wont be able to hear Bobgobble click the safty off when the bird is still out at 75yds so he should get the shot off first,,,, or Bob could tell Adrian he hears one way off in the distance and send BT on a wild Goose chase-
Now,,,,, we just need to find out what weakness our ole bud Jalvja has,,,,hehe
Old 01-31-2004, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO!!!!Vance my vest has got so many pockets they'll never find all those turkey pills!!!Jim said somethin bout the shortest guy shoots last!!!
Old 01-31-2004, 02:02 PM
Typical Buck

I'm not sure but I think I recall reading a post last spring where it was found that Jalvja has a bent BARREL so I don't think you'll have to worry about him.

p.s. Bobgobble I put you on another team for a reason. I was trying to save your back from getting hurt carrying BT and Jalvja.
Old 01-31-2004, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hay! Hay! I do own a Walkers Game Ear ...BT
Old 01-31-2004, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

With 3 full months to go till we hunt I can tell this is goin to get interestin.By the way Pat I had the barrel straightenedBut I don't think It"ll do much good.Can't shoot what ya can't see and I got a feelin my eyes will be full of tears from laughin so hard.
Old 01-31-2004, 04:35 PM
VP

Well there ya Go Bobgobble

If things do go arye on ya up there, just slip the batteries outa BT's ear peice and step on Jalvja's gun barrell in the back of the truck and they wont realize a thing- cause the'll be used to it ---
hehe
Old 01-31-2004, 05:02 PM
Typical Buck

Hey BT the game ears you got are they Turkey, Deer, Elk Or MICKEY MOUSE?[&:]
Old 01-31-2004, 11:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Pat, Jim said this was Bt's favorite pair of game ears!!

Quick Reply: Let's go team #2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.