HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Turkey Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting-5/)
-   -   I need wing bones! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/turkey-hunting/49888-i-need-wing-bones.html)

JW 01-18-2004 05:08 PM

I need wing bones!

I have more pictures posted at the end in addition to these

Anyone not wanting their wings I sure could use them! I'll pay for shipping.

OR

Send me a pair of wings and I'll send you one call back while I get to keep the other wing.

So how about it?

JW!

or

Adrian J Hare 01-18-2004 06:52 PM

RE: I need wing bones!

Sounds like an offer, only where do the bones need to be sent ?

JW 01-19-2004 10:32 AM

Adrian U get my e-mail?

JW!

CamoHunter 01-19-2004 01:27 PM

JW,
How far do you have to go to ensure getting all of the last bone intact?
I have always seemed to mess up the large bone on the wing butt.[:@]
Camo

KoBear 01-19-2004 06:12 PM

i made a wingbone call two years ago out of my first bird. how did you make the little drawings on the bone?? with a marker?

JW 01-19-2004 07:27 PM

Kobear

I use rapidograph pens and india ink. All is done free hand.

I'll take more pics of the one I have hanging on the wall and post.

JW

triplespool 01-19-2004 08:10 PM

HEY JW! ITS A DONE DEAL... JUST SEND ME THE ADDRESS TO SEND THEM TOO, I WILL SEND ALL OF MY HUNTING BUDDIES ALSO....TAKE CARE AND SAFE HUNTING.:):D;)

Adrian J Hare 01-20-2004 04:09 AM

Them are great looking calls, I can find your email , I know I even have some around now , My wife always saves hers and there stuck in corners here and there...BT

JW 01-20-2004 06:29 AM

Well I'll go out on a limb here!

e-mail is [email protected].

Again foks - you send me a set of wings I send you one call back and get to tkeep the other - Okay. Or you send me wings you do not wnat and I pay for postage. Purley your call - no pun intended!:D

I can put your name (as you would like to see it), date of kill, wt of bird, area shot, beard length, spur length and specie on the call if ya want along with a feather picture of some type of my choosing. I do this for fun. These are working calls - I tune each and every one of them before they are assembled!

Oh and I like to expirement!

I do make two bone calls - use the leg bone (drum stick bone) and a wing bone mouth piece. Again I can fit all above on them.

Shhhh - don't tell anyopne! But these two bone calls can double as a striker on a slate! hehe

Or I have a few extras - can swap too so let's barter!

JW!

VP 01-20-2004 07:20 AM

JW, I think your right about going out on a limb- the mailman isnt going to wanna stop at your house after this-
March, April, and May their gonna have to send a seperate mail truck to your house

Those are some sweet looking Calls!

I think I'll be sending you a passle myself