Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Where are they? PART II

Old 04-14-2021, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck everyone, our season starts on Monday. Can't wait to get back out and hear them talking again.
Old 04-15-2021, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Best of luck on your upcoming season. This has been a good season out my way.
Old 04-15-2021, 03:26 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Strut&Rut
There are too many forums out there now. Old gobbler is dedicated to turkeys and most states (like Michigan) have entire websites that are location specific dedicated to the sportsmen in their state and/or region.

If Covid taught us anything - it's that all time is valuable - so people tend to hang out in social media/webpages that are more active. I also admit that if I've got a turkey itch, I'm probably gonna spend 20 min watching a turkey hunting video on YouTube before hitting a webpage.

Spring season starts in Michigan on Saturday. Son and I are then headed to NY for Memorial Day to see if we can bag a few Easterns in the woods I grew up hunting. Should be a fun spring.

Hope everyone is well and happy hunting!
Not me,most video,s are staged Bull S##t. Plus as soon as I hear that idiotic whisperin I can,t turn it off fast enough.