Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
Turkey Fanning & Reaping, Not Legal In All States >

Turkey Fanning & Reaping, Not Legal In All States

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Turkey Fanning & Reaping, Not Legal In All States

Old 01-17-2020, 04:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

If you want to get shot be my guest. Come deer season why not get a tanned deer hide and head and crawl around in that as well.
Old 01-17-2020, 05:56 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
If you want to get shot be my guest. Come deer season why not get a tanned deer hide and head and crawl around in that as well.
Years ago when I bow hunted moose I actually had a taxidermy moose head and shoulders I sometimes carried to get a bull in that last little bit. It was heavy. A turkey fan is much lighter. I still don't get your point . I also have a deer decoy but don't use it in rifle season because I know that some hunters out there have no common sense hmmm that sounds like someone here !!
Like I said I'll take my chances haven't come close to being shot yet I am sure I never will when fanning that is !
Old 01-17-2020, 06:02 AM
Typical Buck

I would also say that if truth be told most of the ones that complain about fanning could care less about my safety they just feel that nobody should hunt turkeys unless its in the way decided is correct and don't mind pushing for more laws to stop anything they don't like. Like I said you are more likely to get shot just sitting calling than fanning so run around shouting to ban that !