Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Get shot lately?

Old 03-30-2017, 08:18 AM
Typical Buck

Default Get shot lately?

I kind of wonder how many hunters will get shot this season...

Old 03-30-2017, 08:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Not to worry---just put on your suit of armor and goggles behind that rig and go after that big old Tom, LOL!
Old 03-30-2017, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

It does seem kind of risky.
Old 03-30-2017, 02:09 PM
Spike

not one to judge anybody for the way they hunt turkeys but all this stuff is getting kind of ridiculous. i mean this thing had a half page ad in one of the catalogs i just got..

come on..
Old 03-30-2017, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

A remote controlled decoy?! That is way to much to carry around where I hunt.
Old 03-30-2017, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator

Let hope NO one gets killed fanning. Too risky for me to do that.
Old 03-31-2017, 05:18 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by JoeA
A remote controlled decoy?! That is way to much to carry around where I hunt.
technically, you wouldn't have to carry it. just drive it along side you as you walk from your truck haha. pretty sure its not legal where i live anyway but it does baffle me sometimes with some of the new "tactics" that are coming out
Old 03-31-2017, 05:49 AM
Fork Horn

The fan has been used for a few years now , out west in big open areas fields etc ... definitely need to be on private land and still be extra careful all kinds of video on you tube .. but agree not for me wouldn't be much good in the mountains of WVA and I like hunting simple and the way I was taught called into shot gun range , no decoys etc , Deer hunting is the same way decoys scent suits , suits that don't show heat or what ever , ozonics etc etc .. Just hunt why try and fix what ain't broke LOL it's a money racket ... be safe and good luck to all this season
Old 04-01-2017, 11:58 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by botechboy
.. but agree not for me wouldn't be much good in the mountains of WVA and I like hunting simple and the way I was taught called into shot gun range , no decoys etc , Deer hunting is the same way decoys scent suits , suits that don't show heat or what ever , ozonics etc etc .. Just hunt why try and fix what ain't broke LOL it's a money racket ... be safe and good luck to all this season
Exactly!!!
Old 04-02-2017, 12:19 AM
Typical Buck

Default getting shot

You would only get shot by the idiots out there that shoot at anything that moves and that's way to many!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.