Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Oceolla Turkeys

Old 12-14-2015, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

Default Oceolla Turkeys

I'm looking for some info on turkey hunting near Naples, FL. My parents just moved down there so I figured I would start lookning into areas around there to hunt. I'm not looking to pay an arm and a leg for a turkey but any public land or generous land owners I'm all ears. Thank ya

Oh and if anyone would like to swap a hunt I can set ya up on some Rios here in Oklahoma
Old 12-23-2015, 05:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hate to tell ya, but its not easy to find a affordable hunt for the average hunter in that area. Most of South Florida is pretty tight lipped about any turkey hunting. The closes open MU is 3 lakes which is 1 1/2 hours away from that area and opens March 19th I believe. I'm in the Fort Myers area so I already done the home work and all I found was a dead guy last year. Good luck to you on finding a source in the area...