Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
Where has everybody gone?  Kinda sad >

Where has everybody gone? Kinda sad

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Where has everybody gone? Kinda sad

Old 09-04-2015, 04:44 PM
Dominant Buck

Thanks JW. I think we all would like to see the site get back to the good old days. Lots of information, fun and great debates. This site is only as good as we.... the members make it. Guys...you take the lead and bring it back.

Frank
Old 11-23-2015, 04:37 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by jepcho
I love this site and these message boards. I have been a fairly active member for over 11 years now and man has this place died the last 3 to 4 years. I'm not sure why or where everybody went but it is kinda sad. This turkey forum used to be full of hunters, especially in the spring and the archery forum was hopping year round. This year we were only able to have 5 teams in the contest and my team only had 7 or 8 active members. I dont have the answers but I really hope it picks back up. Maybe if we were on tapatalk that would help with so many people on smart phones?

Anyway, you've probably heard enough of my rambling. Just wondering where some of the old timers have gone and hope we can keep getting some new members on here..
Im in my first day on the forums. Im sorry to hear it dropped off a bit.