Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
turkey hunting in north missouri >

turkey hunting in north missouri

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

turkey hunting in north missouri

Old 02-09-2015, 12:02 PM
Spike

Default turkey hunting in north missouri

I have just ended a 20 year lease with a major hunting co. who used my land to film their ESPN hunting videos (both deer and turkey) and promote their products. As of Jan first 2015 I now have 100% control of my 600 acres of mature oak hickory forest. This is surrounded by thousands of acres of forest with limited hunting on it.
I would like to ask the best way to make money from this hunting land with out killing every thing that moves. I am open to suggestions on selling single hunts or leasing it all to one person .
you can see some of the wildlife right in front of my house which sits right in the middle of the forest
go to charles tharp on you tube and see for your self
thanks for any help
charles tharp
Old 02-10-2015, 09:11 AM
Fork Horn

You're going to have to decide whether you want to be an outfitter and sell hunts, or lease the property as a whole. They both have their positives and negatives. Either way, you're going to have to decide what you want harvested and how many can be harvested to maintain your herd.