Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Posting pics..

Old 04-16-2014, 10:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Posting pics..

Hi all.. I know some have been having a lot of difficulty trying to post pics with i-phones and smart phones ect.. The way I have found that has worked for me is by either sending the pics to your e-mail and copying to your computer. Then uploading them to your pictures here on HNI. Then opening your pictures up and copying the URL. After that pasting it to your post. One other way is what I just did was by using a USB cable from a camera that happened to fit my phone. Using this cable allowed me to add the pics to my computer and then doing what is mentioned above.. Good Luck everyone with getting your pics up.. We all like to see the turkeys being posted..

I meant to add some phones have their own USB cable. Mine does not and this is how I have done this for team members. If anyone else knows of a softer easier way by all means let us all know..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 04-16-2014 at 01:57 PM.
Old 04-17-2014, 06:45 AM
Fork Horn

What would be nice is a Android and iPhone app that Would solve the problem..
Old 04-17-2014, 08:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

I honestly have no idea.. I had to figure a way to get 2 of our team members turkeys posted.. If you happen to have FB you could probably post on the and then copy the pics to your computer and get them up?? I just plugged into my computer using a USB port and it downloaded the program to get the pics.. That was after I gave them my cell number to send them by text.. I am quite sure they have apps for it.. When I get back to work I will ask some of the younger guys that does this stuff all the time.. Hopefully I can get you an answer sometime on Saturday??
Old 04-18-2014, 05:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

photobucket is fast and free, its what I use
RR
Old 04-18-2014, 05:35 AM
Super Moderator

I use photobucket as well. Never had a problem using it.
Old 04-18-2014, 06:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

Can they use that with their cell phones?
Old 04-18-2014, 06:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

yes, there is a button to send a link to your account to your phone
RR
Old 04-18-2014, 06:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

Great I will pass the info along.. Hopefully they can get it done this way.. If not we can continue to text them and get them posted the way I had done it just the same.. Perhaps others may chime in to get a better understanding.. As some of us are more used to the old school way of doing things..
Old 04-19-2014, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I busted one yesterday and would like to post pic but am a computer jack wagon so I usually have to text them to someone and they post them for me... Hint hint
Old 04-19-2014, 05:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

That is exactly how we had to do it.. I had 2 team members text them to me and then I used a USB cable to load them in and get them posted..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.