Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
nwtf hunting heritage banquet >

nwtf hunting heritage banquet

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

nwtf hunting heritage banquet

Old 03-28-2014, 07:50 PM
Typical Buck

Default nwtf hunting heritage banquet

just got through attenden my first nwtf hunting heritage banquet. most fun ive had in a long time. great guys. bought a new knife and got entered into a contest to win a guided turkey hunt this spring.
Attached Thumbnails nwtf hunting heritage banquet-snapshot_20140328.jpg  
Old 03-28-2014, 09:26 PM
Spike

I knew you'd have fun. It's easy to spend a whole lotta money at those banquets but you usually get your dollar's worth. First time I went I got lucky and won a hand carved loon call that was shaped and painted like a loon's head (Can't remember the artist's name, but this guy is trying to sell the same one on Ebay, only difference is mine has a little stand with a loon painted on it too --> http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-HA.../271434418417?). Also won the auction for the framed stamp set that has each year's turkey stamp on it for this last 30 years roughly and the current year's print enlarged in the center of the frame that year. Haven't been the last two years, I haven't had much luck in getting ahold of anyone in my area that knows anything about our local chapter or banquet, and the one I used to go to about 3 hours away is now held on a saturday night during turkey season which doesn't do me much good since it's always on a weekend that I can hunt sunday too so I don't want to make the drive XD