Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Turkey calls

Old 09-13-2013, 06:41 AM
HIN
Spike

Could you compare these works of art with an iPhone/Android turkey calling app? Of course, used with a set of portable speakers. Never! Since you are a Turkey hunting addict, could you share from your experience. Great job on those colours!
Old 09-13-2013, 08:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Stickman... awesome looking calls, I see you've got some branding going now as well. Keep up the good work.

Originally Posted by HIN
Could you compare these works of art with an iPhone/Android turkey calling app? Of course, used with a set of portable speakers. Never! Since you are a Turkey hunting addict, could you share from your experience. Great job on those colours!
HIN... I'm curious, what country are you from and what kind of hunting do you do?
Old 09-22-2013, 07:37 AM
Spike

Here are some turkey calls and predator calls that I have for sale.

Top row is quarter sawn oak(glass over slate), zebra wood(slate over glass), purple heart(glass over slate), and laminated padauk/maple(glass over glass). All are 40 dollars
Other 2 rows are walnut(glass over glass), ambrosia maple(glass over glass), padauk(slate over glass), cherry(slate over glass), and hickory(slate over glass). All are 25 dollars. I can do any of these woods in any surface, so if you would like to see a certain wood type with another surface message me and ill upload pics. Also the strikers are mix and match with the calls and are included in the price.

All of these are predator calls except the red/blue laminated(wood duck), and the acorn(squirrel).

Last edited by Stickman12; 09-22-2013 at 07:46 AM.