Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

R these guys POACHERS?

Old 05-18-2013, 04:23 PM
Typical Buck

Default R these guys POACHERS?

POACHERS?
They sure acted like they may be.
I set up next to private property fence 100 yards or so from the fence, a gobbler began to sound off on the private property in a clearing two hunters showed up within 130 yards of my decoys pointing towards the gobbler sounding off. I waived em off but they didn't see me or my decoys. They headed strait for the fence and the gobbler until I said HEY and then they waived and went up the hill where they stayed for two + hrs. then started to come down saw me and then back up.

I think they where waiting for me to leave so they could proceed to the private property, they had no chance at getting a turkey on that hill or going around the private property.
What do you think?
Video.......... Didn't think to record till they headed away from the fence. Do you know these guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbKBLYhGkx4
Old 05-19-2013, 11:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like two novices that had no idea what they were doing and I've also never seen anyone go turkey hunting wearing a blaze orange hat!
Old 05-20-2013, 02:32 AM
Typical Buck

I wouldn't call them poachers. Looked like a father and son to me and wearing that much orange I dont think were trying to sneak anywhere but I wasnt there.