Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Any new states next year >

Any new states next year

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Any new states next year

Old 09-05-2003, 10:43 PM

Default Any new states next year

I' ll be hunting fall turkeys in NC when they have their first fall season in Jan.
I' ll be back in the spring as well.
Some family members are moving to FL so if they are there by March I hope to hit FL also.

Any new plans for next spring?
Old 09-06-2003, 06:11 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-07-2003, 09:37 PM

Default RE: Any new states next year

I' m planning a trip for my first merriam' s in Wyoming.Also hunting in Michigan and here in WI.
Old 09-08-2003, 09:22 AM
Fork Horn

My wife and I will be making our first trip to Florida looking for Osceola' s. And if anyone has any info they' d like to share please email me.
Old 09-08-2003, 09:40 AM

Minnesota, South Dakota, Kansas, for sure, probably Missouri, too, and maybe North Dakota.

That' s a three-legged Slam, and as far as I' ll ever get with it. Florida would be nice and I' m sure a lot of fun, but I' m not rich, and now I have to support two addictions, as my wife became an addicted turkey hunter last spring.
Old 09-08-2003, 07:39 PM

I' ve been workin' on the schedule since last spring ended, and it' s gonna be a whopper! Hawai' i in early March (new state), followed by FL for the last 2 weeks of the month (not new), then a westward swing to a whole bunch of states where I' ve never hunted...and most of which I have never even visited: KS, CO, NV, UT, CA, AZ, WA, OR, ID, & ND (Indian Reservation). UT, AZ, and NV are dependant on being drawn, but the rest sell licenses over-the-counter. I can' t wait!! [8D]
Old 09-09-2003, 03:59 PM
Typical Buck

I will be Hunting NC, Indiana, Idaho, Pa, and Ohio. Maybe more, all depends on if anyone else invites me to hunt .
Good luck to the rest of you. May the gobblers come strutting.
Old 09-09-2003, 05:34 PM

Add Washington to the list if you can make it in April Pat
Old 09-12-2003, 03:35 PM

If anyone is interested in hunting Wisconsin let me know and I will do what I can to help out.
Old 09-24-2003, 06:48 AM

I will be hunting pa this yr it is my first out of state hunt. I have a lot of faith in my guide ( cause if he doesn' t put me on a bird I' ll bring his nc bird back with me!!!! PAT) I hope to have many more out of state hunts in the next few yrs. Good luck to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Any new states next year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.