Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
A Hunt with JW...  According to Turkey Goddess >

A Hunt with JW... According to Turkey Goddess

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

A Hunt with JW... According to Turkey Goddess

Old 05-16-2012, 10:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats, TG! Since you were with Dave, does that mean that team 3 gets half credit? JK...nice bird!
Old 05-16-2012, 10:50 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Am home for a 2 hr breather - a quick nap and need to shoot on my trap team and back up I go.......Oh Kimmie we will fix those pictures..........and I will add to it......and then add my side of the story.......Simple things like me taking the gun from you as you tried to swing it trhough the window and not straight at the bird comes to mind......ya got my dumb stupid mistake of grabbing that leg while still kickin'! Man I got a good scar.....but no worse for wear - a 25 yr rookie mistake! Don't do as I did! Owwiiieee......and Shane - what I am about to write......well it was to get your lovely wife in the right position for a very tough shot...had you been in the blind with us - well I think..hehe...that dang bird did not play by my rules.....but it sure was not getting away......Kimmie - great shot by the way - you are very coachable once you clam down and breath normaly!

I'll get mine put up soon but I need a nap......Hey I called in - not one but 2 different bears today! Sorry bad cel phone pic - I broke my video camera dangit!

JW

sorry poor pic - cell phone- beaer ranged from me just under 50 yards
Old 05-18-2012, 01:34 AM
Spike

Congrats Kim! I can atest to that these are some very nice people! Met them at the hotel in Wi. The bird is a great one!
Old 06-05-2012, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome story, awesome hunt !!!! Congrats !!!