Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

2-3/4" vs. 3"

Old 04-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was referring to the east side of the State. Sorry you apparently made another incorrect assumption and felt I was making fun of you or something! His reference was that every time I tried to explain myself and basically offer an olive branch, you came back with another negative sounding post. Sheridan and I have known each other for a long time on another website, so he knows I try to help people as much as possible and get along with everyone. His final reference was the fact that I mentor kids every Spring on turkey hunts, as well as their parents if they are new to the sport. Have a good season!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 04-11-2012 at 06:10 PM.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Spike

3" 5,6 or 7'sthe through at the least a full choke for turkeys. A farely tight pattern equates to knockdown. If ya don't have the bank to get an assortment of chokes or ammo. And your goin with a modified try federal heavy weight 7's. Plenty of pellets to 40 yds and definitely knock em to the ground. Good luck and pattern your gun at the range. You will have more confidence if your throwing shot at the paper targets, when a longbeard is standing between 30 and 40.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
I was referring to the east side of the State. Sorry you apparently made another incorrect assumption and felt I was making fun of you or something! His reference was that every time I tried to explain myself and basically offer an olive branch, you came back with another negative sounding post. Sheridan and I have known each other for a long time on another website, so he knows I try to help people as much as possible and get along with everyone. His final reference was the fact that I mentor kids every Spring on turkey hunts, as well as their parents if they are new to the sport. Have a good season!
Well good for you, I'm happy for u. As if you are the only one in this world who helps other hunters. By wishing me a good season I'm gonna ASSUME you are finally done ranting. Anyways, I have more important things to worry about than an online poster who is trying to preach life lessons to me. Come on turkey season!
Old 04-12-2012, 05:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

"Well good for you, I'm happy for u. As if you are the only one in this world who helps other hunters. By wishing me a good season I'm gonna ASSUME you are finally done ranting. Anyways, I have more important things to worry about than an online poster who is trying to preach life lessons to me. Come on turkey season!"

Another pizz poor assumption because I'm not the one who's been ranting and I'm certainly not trying to give you any "life lessons", although you could certainly use a couple on how to get along with others, LOL! Nowhere was it said that I'm the only one helping people and it's pretty good when someone tries to be polite and even offer a hunt and we get this kind of chit on this Forum! One important thing you may want to consider is that your last post shows your true colors! I was going to call you an *******, but that might get me banned, so I'll just say you're one weird dude that can't seem to figure out that we're all just trying to get along with you on here, but you don't seem to give a chit. So be it and NOW we're done!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 04-12-2012 at 05:33 AM.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

For years all I used was 2 3/4" 4's with a full choke and filled all my tags.Turkeys are NOT hard to kill.You'll do just fine without buying into all the nonsense associated with turkey hunting these days.It's intended to part you from your money and that's all.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
"Well good for you, I'm happy for u. As if you are the only one in this world who helps other hunters. By wishing me a good season I'm gonna ASSUME you are finally done ranting. Anyways, I have more important things to worry about than an online poster who is trying to preach life lessons to me. Come on turkey season!"

Another pizz poor assumption because I'm not the one who's been ranting and I'm certainly not trying to give you any "life lessons", although you could certainly use a couple on how to get along with others, LOL! Nowhere was it said that I'm the only one helping people and it's pretty good when someone tries to be polite and even offer a hunt and we get this kind of chit on this Forum! One important thing you may want to consider is that your last post shows your true colors! I was going to call you an *******, but that might get me banned, so I'll just say you're one weird dude that can't seem to figure out that we're all just trying to get along with you on here, but you don't seem to give a chit. So be it and NOW we're done!
I figured you couldnt hold it in. Call me what you want, because honestly I really do not care what YOU think about me. YOU are finally done, thank God. The sun can come out again.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Bernie P.---Yep, they aren't hard to kill as long as you know your gun and can put some pellets in their head/neck area every time! I also agree with your other statements, as it seems to be that way with all things now that involve the "hunting industry". Sad, but true! I also figured my "east sider" would be back, just like the Lions return every year, LOL! Both are losers, but at least they keep on trying!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 04-12-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love who guys dis the Lions when they have absolutely NO idea what theyre talking about or how the game of football is won. You may be a good turkey hunter and have a big mouth, but i will debate Lions football any day, so dont try.

And uh...losers? Your so cute with your little insults HAHAHA. Hey everyone, dont mess with TopGun, hes a big bad tough guy.

Last edited by kdsberman; 04-12-2012 at 12:16 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

"And uh...losers? Your so cute with your little insults HAHAHA. Hey everyone, dont mess with TopGun, hes a big bad tough guy. (prick)."

One winning season in the last ten doesn't sound like a bunch of winners, so maybe you'd better take them some advice if you know football so well, LOL! Winning football is scoring more than your opponents and that sure hasn't been Lions football until last season. You may want to edit your foul language on this family website because it's clearly in violation of the rules here too! Oops, I already C/Pd it, so you were a day late and a dollar short doing it at 4:16PM!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 04-12-2012 at 12:22 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh no, dont tell on me!

So because last year was their first good season in a while, it still makes them a bad team? Give me a break. And I 100% know what im talking about. If you have the time to keep being childish on here, I think you have the time to break down the Lions team, their offensive and defensive schemes, salary cap numbers..etc...and tell ME why they are a bad team. Go ahead tough guy. Im listening.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.