Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
Anyone use a B-Mobile Decoy? >

Anyone use a B-Mobile Decoy?

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Anyone use a B-Mobile Decoy?

Old 04-02-2012, 10:25 AM
Spike

Default Anyone use a B-Mobile Decoy?

I've had this decoy for about a year. I use it and it makes the dominant gobblers go wild. It scares off the smaller toms/jakes. But I've been seeing a few people have negative thoughts about this decoy. I just wanted to know if anyone uses it, what your thoughts were. I'll never use another set up again cause it brings birds in so fast. Personally I love it. Also feel free to share how you set yours up.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Fork Horn

Haven't used mine yet but I am planning on using mine with a She-Mobile. Should do pretty good I think. They are good looking decoys and not too bulky.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:17 AM
Fork Horn

I have a buddy that has used his and has had very good success. He only uses it on private ground because he is worried on public ground he could get shot.

He doesn't use the fan that came with it he uses one he got off a turkey he killed.

He thinks the B Mobile has helped him more than it has hurt him.

He doesn't use it on every hunt though.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Fork Horn

they are great helped me get my single season royal slam last year
Old 04-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Typical Buck

It helped me kill my first turkey, but every bird does not act or react to it the same way. I have had big turkeys keep there distance and two year olds come right on in
Old 04-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Planning to use mine for the first time this season. I have a swingin' hen on order that I plan to use it with.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Spike

This will be my third season and it has been the demise of several longbeards. Either I was Shootin or buddies were. My first one got mangled pretty good the first year. Anyway I think any dekes will serve their purpose one way or the other. If they draw the attention of oncoming birds. Its just fine me. Lol!
Old 04-04-2012, 02:29 AM
JW
Super Moderator

It can be real good for you or it can be real bad. Sub-dominant birds will shy away from it and stay out of range. So do be aware of that. I like to place mine close and make it look as natural as possible. I have been experimentin g with strutting toms long before these came out. They can work beyond your belief. You all seen the videos. Or it will make a good Tom stay away as I have had it both ways. I have played with both a real tom fan and a jake fan. The jake fan worked this time somewhat. I do beleive it worked more as I pulled all his hens away from him. And this Tom was reported to me as the Tom who runs off other Toms - but he sure took his time getting to me.
JW
Old 04-04-2012, 03:42 AM
Super Moderator

I have the jake-mobile and the she-mobile. I'll be using the jake heavily this year to get a good opinion. I put a real fan on it and it looks like a worn out Jake.. lol

The she-mobile was great last year. The only complaint is the 2 piece stake. Its very easy to drop the bottom half on the way in to set up.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:27 AM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

I bought a B-Mobile and used it less than half a dozen times. Birds seemed to shy away from it. Sold it to a guy on here and bought Jake Mobile. Had really good luck with it in MO and NE.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.