Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
Planned hunts this spring?? >

Planned hunts this spring??

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Planned hunts this spring??

Old 01-25-2012, 05:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

NM and possibly Oklahoma, depending on how we do in NM.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:25 AM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Capt. Billy
Guess Ill see you in Florida

You better believe it!! We are sure looking forward to it.
Old 01-25-2012, 04:01 PM
Typical Buck

Wisconsin w/ JW this year and gonna hunt Indiana on my own (w/ hubby, if I let him go) and Arrowmaster & I will hunt Indiana. I've got goosebumps just thinking about it!

Kim
Old 01-25-2012, 04:50 PM
Fork Horn

I'm head for the Yucatan for the Ocellated to complete my World Slam. I plan on taking one with a shotgun and one by archery which will give me a start on a World Slam by Archery. Then I come back to the states hunt on the Navajo Reservation (if I'm drawn) in Arizona for Merriam's and on to New Mexico for Rio Grande. With any luck I will have my World Slam and three birds toward my World Slam by Archery.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Larswildu
I'm head for the Yucatan for the Ocellated to complete my World Slam. I plan on taking one with a shotgun and one by archery which will give me a start on a World Slam by Archery. Then I come back to the states hunt on the Navajo Reservation (if I'm drawn) in Arizona for Merriam's and on to New Mexico for Rio Grande. With any luck I will have my World Slam and three birds toward my World Slam by Archery.
That sounds awesome. Good luck on your slam. Besides hunting my propertry in Louisiana, I'll be making my usual trips to Texas hunting Rios on both private and public land.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Adrian J Hare
Not sure yet, but most likely PA because jalvja always wants me to call his pressured private land birds in for him
Oh I was under the impression that ol Jalvja was a public land guy...

Maybe 10 years and 50lbs ago...
Old 01-27-2012, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mr. Longbeard

Your a piece of work
Old 01-29-2012, 05:38 AM
Fork Horn

Texas for an Eastern and Rios, Oklahoma for some Rios, and Kansas for some more Easterns, then to Nebraska for some Merriams.
Old 01-29-2012, 04:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mr. Longbeard

I'll most likely go to Ontario and call in some of Adrians tame turkey.That's if I can get my fat old butt movin.MLB,I hunt both types of ground and have for over 40 yrs.That's probaly before you were even born.But you're still 10 times the hunter I'll ever be.That's why you're my hero.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Scab... Those guys have been Stabbing me with a nija sword for the last 3 years!!!

Hear lately I've keeped my mouth shut and just read the forum... Then ol BT comes out every year around this time and starts one of his public vs private land topics and his buddy comes out and throws a battle axe or two... I come back and throw my 2 scents in and im the trouble maker LMAO!!!

You might want to tell you buddy's to quit caniving with each other and stop throwing daggers...

But I know that aint goin to happen...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.