Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
Turkey Hunting - My first time out! >

Turkey Hunting - My first time out!

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Turkey Hunting - My first time out!

Old 09-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Fork Horn

Congratulations on your first Turkey....

CHEERS,
louie
Old 09-27-2011, 06:25 PM
Spike

Default turkey

Geeze people take it easy ,Congrats on your first bird .Plus all you guys know ,we need more hot chicks in the hunting world .good luck on your second bird ...
Old 09-29-2011, 01:10 PM
Spike

Thanks you guys!! =)

...and cjjeepman, I'm a TJ jeep girl! i have a 99 with a 7 inch lift, and 35 muds. So much fun to drive!
Old 09-30-2011, 07:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Smile

Originally Posted by trishamarie1104
Thanks you guys!! =)

...and cjjeepman, I'm a TJ jeep girl! i have a 99 with a 7 inch lift, and 35 muds. So much fun to drive!
Put some pictures up and show it off! We like cool meat wagons.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:43 AM
Spike

Default jeeps

very cool ,I just drive mine into the woods to retreve my trophys ,Beats the heck out of dragging them out .I usually hunt on private land so Im not tearing up anyones land .Plus get in a bit of wheeling ,78 cj7 ,small block chevy ,37 in boggers,locked and loaded ,4 speed as well.drive it to the woods ,make my kill and go get it .cant get any better than that .TJ rock also .
Old 10-20-2011, 06:36 PM
Fork Horn

Funny thing about these types of forums; you place a post and there are folks who think that you have invited them into your life and they also feel free to offer advice. Maybe you could have done some things a little different. Maybe not. A safety course could'nt hurt. Your off to a good start. Just don't let folks get under your skin around here. You don't have to defend yourself to anyone...
Old 11-01-2011, 06:21 AM
Spike

Thank you Gary =) My husband loves that I'm hunting now. He's a non-hunter, and comes from a non-hunting family. Me and my family are completely the opposite lol He loves it that I am learning how to hunt different animals, and can provide food for our family with this "hobby", as he calls it. His opinion is the only one that matters to me. We love wild game meat. Venison is super yummy, but I still love beef the most...too bad I can't go cow hunting. That would be the easiest hunting ever! lol

LOVE your profile picture! What is that?
Old 11-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Spike

hello,im newbie of this forum.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Spike

Great video,Good job keep it up.Be waiting on your next video.
Old 12-05-2011, 04:02 AM
Fork Horn

LOL. This video absolutely cracked me up. My gf and myself watched this 3 times with both of us rolling on the floor. You girls did well, and you make a good team, and I'm sure you will be hunting together for many years. Loved your enthusiasm, and pride on your accomplishment. Good luck in the future.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.