Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
choke tubes for mossberg 935 >

choke tubes for mossberg 935

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

choke tubes for mossberg 935

Old 03-17-2011, 05:34 AM
Typical Buck

Default choke tubes for mossberg 935

Just bought a new 935 with a 24in barrel. Many of my friends have used a comp-n-choke xx full for many years, with great results. Just wanted to know since they bought them 5 years ago if anything on the market is better since then. Im using winchester extended ranges 3.5 # 6's. Thank you for all yer help folks.
Old 03-17-2011, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have had excellent results with that load using an Indian Creek or Pure Gold choke. The consistency of the Winchester Xtended Range load is starting to win over quite a few people....I do wish they would offer a #7 load though.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:49 AM
Fork Horn

i use a pure gold tube. ive used it for about 5 or more years. i shoot hevishot out of it thpough. 45 yds still hold a hella pattern