Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
Need Florida Hunting Update >

Need Florida Hunting Update

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Need Florida Hunting Update

Old 03-10-2011, 06:57 AM
Spike

Default Need Florida Hunting Update

Hey guys--wondering what the word is on the hunting down in south Florida right now. Has anybody heard anything?
Old 03-10-2011, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Florida hunters are very much like tight lipped gobblers. They tend to tell their story about their hunt and they are bombbarded with Pm's from hunters wanting to get in for a free ride. I really don't blame them...
Old 03-10-2011, 12:21 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Adrian J Hare
Florida hunters are very much like tight lipped gobblers. They tend to tell their story about their hunt and they are bombbarded with Pm's from hunters wanting to get in for a free ride. I really don't blame them...
Adrian! My Canadian brother! It's your buddy from South Alabama! I'll be at Gilchrist March 31-April 3 and be happy to give you a report! Hope you are doing well and still waiting for you to make it down to Bama!
Old 03-11-2011, 01:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

they are gobbling their fool heads off and thats all youre getting, lol.........seriously, they are hot, some of the hens are acting like they have nests already and it's on baby........woohoo
Old 03-11-2011, 05:05 AM
Spike

they are pretty fired up in central florida too....
Old 03-11-2011, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Nauticstar
Adrian! My Canadian brother! It's your buddy from South Alabama! I'll be at Gilchrist March 31-April 3 and be happy to give you a report! Hope you are doing well and still waiting for you to make it down to Bama!
Well I'm glad to hear from you Bro.

Let me know how you make out, I have to say I'll never forget our time together.... Good luck bud..
Old 03-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Adrian J Hare
Well I'm glad to hear from you Bro.

Let me know how you make out, I have to say I'll never forget our time together.... Good luck bud..
No doubt! Will be sitting next to a tree in the morning via Mississippi! So pumped! Low 42, High 75 and not a cloud in the sky! Should be good!
Old 03-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Spike

The birds where hot this morning hope to take a youth hunter in the morning if his mom lets him.
Old 03-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by palmtree2
The birds where hot this morning hope to take a youth hunter in the morning if his mom lets him.
well good luck to ya if you go....I went scouting, had one gobbling, but then another hunter decided he was going to come in too.......so I moved...birds were quiet here but then again if I wasn't disturbed I probably would of heard more...hopefully tomorrow will be a good day for us both.
Old 03-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Fork Horn

we had a cold front this weekend, so the birds shut up again.
I went out and checked a spot they where gobbling good two weeks ago and did not here anything.
Also found some new tape and a ground blind near my area.
Public land birds are the toughest birds to kill.

John

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.